one ➣ eonline

You heard it here first, it seems that The Marvel Universe is getting a brand new addition! And it's none other than Game of Thrones star, Ava Jones

You heard it here first, it seems that The Marvel Universe is getting a brand new addition! And it's none other than Game of Thrones star, Ava Jones. Jones is most widely known for her roles of Sansa Stark in Game of Thrones, Fay in Another Me and Heather in Barely Lethal.  It looks like this promising young actress has now joined one of the largest movie franchises in the last twenty years.

Nothing has been released about her character yet, as we all know Marvel keep their characters very secret up until the last minute! Hopefully we'll see some more of this beautiful lady in the up and coming months, and hopefully, we'll get some behind the scenes pictures on the Civil War set! But you'll just have to wait until 2016 - filming has already begun and we're just as excited as you are to see who she'll be playing!

We'll just need to wait and see what this beauty has coming up until then! Stay tuned for more news about AJ and if you want to be the first to know - subscribe and follow us on twitter!

Related Articles

The new Spider-Man has been revealed: Tom Holland from the West end to the Big Screen. 

Game of Thrones Star Kit Harrington and Co Star Rose Leslie have announced their engagement.