finding fire

Shannon keeps her distance from Justin as they walk into her cabin. As they walk in the fresh warm air hits them. Shannon turns to Justin. "I'm going to change you stay out here. I'll be back in a minute to talk to you and show you around." She turns around and speed walks to her room.

As she dose that Justin looks around the comfy cabin living room. It was very modern white couch, big TV, and nice electric fire place.

He sits down on the couch and takes his phone out waiting patiently. After awhile he calls out to Shannon." You all most done you slow ass sloth. I'll be dead before you even get out here."

"I'm almost done and it's only been like 5 minutes. So shut you fucking mouth." She growls angrily. After another minute she appears in her pj's and hair up in a pony tail.

Justin gets off the couch and approaches her. His arms swallow her as he hugs her. "You have no idea just how much I missed you." He let's go after a second and backs up. "Sorry I just know that when your in your pj's you wouldn't hurt me." He rubs the back of his neck with a forced smile.

"Well your right I wouldn't want you to bleed on my pj's. I missed you to but I didn't miss you being a jerk all the time." She looks unfazed at what had been happening just a few minutes before. "So you wanted to talk to me about something when we were in the car. What was it again?"

Justin looks at her trying to remember what they were talking about, then all he says is, " I'm sorry, for everything." He dosn't seem to look to happy or sad just confused.

"For what ruining my school life,bullying me, almost killing me, seting my house on fire... should I go on." Shannon yells. She seems tense, almost about to cry as if in pain.

Justin looks completely horrified, he takes a step back in surprise. Then he looks at her as if he was happy so happy, he walks up to her holds her shoulders. She shudders under his wight, " You ready to fight me again little shooter?" He gives her a cocky smile," Because I sure the hell a-" He was cut off by her raming her knee into his private part. Shannon is crying hard now.

He falls to the floor holding his balls muttering curse words. She starts to kick and punch him. Then he gets off the floor with a groan as if her punches and kicks were nothing. He lands one hit on her but before he can get another on her she's on the ground crying.

"Shit I'm sorry Shannon, where did I hurt you. I forgot that you aren't as strong as the guys." He tries to help her up but she slaps his hand away.

She gets up on her own, stares him in the eyes and says," You hurt my pride and my heart. You can never physically hurt me you know that," She spits in his face kicks him in the nuts again then runs to her room.

Justin falls to the floor again rubbing his eyes," GOD FUCK IT, YOU SPIT IN MY EYES AND MOUTH! GROSS!" Justin yells to Shannon.

He sits there looking distraught. After minutes siting on the floor, he gets up. He walks to Shannon's bedroom, the floor creaking. "Can I come in please... I know I fucked up, but I changed... you reminded me of the old you... I wanted to see that you." He sounds desperate.

"No you hurt me for the last time... that last time was a long time ago. " Shannon's voice sounds rough, Justin knows she was crying, " The door isn't locked." She sniffs.

Justin walks in after a minute of pondering if it was even a good idea. He sees her curled up in a ball on her bed, he walks over and hugs her from behind. "Please, I have changed give me a chance, please."

Shannon turns around to face Justin. His eyes light up with hope before he sees her eyes, they  looked dark, sad, hopeless. " Tell me the truth. Have you really changed?" Before he can give an answer she kisses him. "Never mind I don't care. I need you tonight."

He gives her lips a gentle kiss, then parted. He hugs her as she cries. No one but him knows her secret, she's an ace. As they lie there they fall asleep in a peaceful state of paralysis.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Hours later Shannon wake up to an alarm. Shannon tries shaking Justin off, then gives up. She reaches to turn off her morning alarm, but it's not her phone someone broke in. Shannon slaps Justin to wake him up. He blinks the sleep out of his eyes." What the hell. Turn off your morning alarm bitch. I'm sleeping."

She rolls her eyes," It's not my phone someone broke in... don't call me a bitch!" Justin slowly got up off of Shannon muttering curse words.

He sighs, "Fine, I'll go fine out who it is. You stay here no need for a girl to get hurt." He yawned. Justin tries to get up off the bed Shannon yanks his arm.

"I wouldn't get hurt, and I won't get hurt. I needed you to get off me. Your heavy as fucking hell! Did you gain like 20 pound my god." Shannon gets off the bed and grabs the golf club by the bedroom door. "You can come with me, but stay quite."She mutters more words under her breath, just quite enough so Justin can't hear.

"Telling me to be quite when, you've been the one who's been yelling. What a hypocrite." He whispers sexily in her ear. A shiver runs down Shannon's back as she raises the golf club to look threatening. " Okay, okay I get it, quite." He raises his hands in surrender, then winks at her.
Making a low grunting noise she lowers the club, and rolls her eyes.

A crashing noise comes from outside the room, most likely the kitchen. Both of them stop bickering. Instead turning they're attention to the problem at hand. Shannon opens the door slowly, walking out with Justin on her heels. They go to the kitchen making as little noise as possible, as they reach the kitchen they start to smell smoke.

Shannon starts running towards the smell. Opening the door to the kitchen, she sees someone she knows.