Going To School

The next day after Adam gets in a fight with Sam Adam and Abby get ready for another miserable day at school when all of a sudden there's a pounding at the front door of the house and Abby jumps because the loud knock on the door scared the shit out of her.

Abby looks at Adam with fear in her eyes and Adam walks to her and looks down at her and kisses her on her lips and asks "What's wrong sweetie is Sam at the door again?"

Abby looks at Adam and can see anger flickering in his eyes causing her to turn around and go check who's at the door and when she opens the door she sees that it's her mother standing in the doorway and she stares at her mother with her mouth wide open and she can hear a low growling sound coming from behind her and she knows who it is without looking behind her.

Abby looks at Adam and puts her arm around him to reassure him that her mother won't hurt her and then looks at her mom and asks "What do you want mom?"  

Abby's mother looks at Abby and says "I came to take you away from him," and with her saying that she grabs Abby by the arm and starts walking out the house but Adam won't allow Abby to leave without him so he does a deep throaty growl that only can hear and it causes Abby to whimper and pull away from her and go with Adam to school.