Abby Tells Adam What Happened

Adam looks at Abby with concern in his eyes and holds her close to him again and she looks up at him with tears pouring down her face and Adam brushes his thumb across Abby's face and wipes the tears away and kisses her lips causing her to Go limp because the worst bad boy in June high school just kissed her on her lips.   

When Adam slowly pulled away Abby grunted in protest and looked up at Adam with pleading eyes but Adam looked at her with a stern Look on his face that said don't mess with me Abby and tell me what happened to you. 

Abby embraces herself to tell Adam what happened to her that night he found her knocked out on her bed in her her bedroom just the thought that she knew her attacker sent a shiver down her spine and Adam noticed that she was shaking uncontrollably and pulled her close to him and kissed her which made her stop shaking and then he said "You don't have to tell me what happened to you right now."

Abby looks at Adam in shock and disbelief and she tells Adam what happened to her "I was raped by my sycophantic ex-boyfriend," and with Abby saying that she can see that Adam's hands are balling into fists and Abby reaches out for his hand and he takes her hand in his and he calmed down.