(Alternate timeline) #1

Comenzar desde el principio

"she will always be our princess..."

Krillin

You were laying on the couch. You haven't been feeling well and you couldn't figure out why. You had asked Krillin to go get you some ice cream and some movies so you could cuddle with you. You curled up in a ball and grunted. "Fuck this hurts..." You sighed and got up, deciding to go to the bathroom. When you went, you looked down and saw it. A color that you will now forever hate. It was a crimson liquid. It stained your inner thighs and your underwear. You gasped and your eyes watered. Hoping it wasn't true. You decided to take a test again...

negative

Tears dripped down your cheeks and you wailed. You were so ready. You wanted this baby. You carried them with you for 3 months...you were attached to them already. You cried even more as you cleaned up all of the blood. You showered quickly and switched into your pjs. You walked past the babies room and you stopped. Your heart broke as you realized that you would never feel sleepy because the baby wouldnt keep you up. 

You took a step inside. 

You realized that you would never watch them grow up, say their first word or walk their first step. 

You took another step as tears began to form

You shut your eyes and realized that you wouldn't hold them in your arms as they cooed to you or as they cried

The tears began to fall as you reached the crib

You would never be able to watch them giggle or watch them as they finally went into a peaceful sleep. You wouldn't be able to see any of this.

You grabbed the small, brown, fluffy bear and held it tightly to your chest."

You feel like someone just destroyed your heart, like your life was forever changed, like...like you were a failure because you couldn't protect your baby.

You felt anger start to build up. You. You were the reason why this happened. You were the fucking reason.

You realized that you were going to have to tell Krillin. You felt so much anger towards yourself. You were so so angry. Tears rushed down your face and you squeezed the bear tight. Little did you know that Krillin had come home, saw the test, saw bloody clothes on the bathroom floor, and found you in the babies room holding the bear. He knew what had happened. He slowly walked over to you and hugged you from behind. When you felt his arms go around you...you broke. Sobs and crys ripped themselves out of your mouth. Tears fell down your face like a waterfall. It broke Krillins heart. He pulled you into the living room an laid you on the couch. You continued to cry and hold the bear. He sat on the floor and ran his fingers through your hair, whispering that everything will be okay. You could tell that he was on the verge of tears as well. You hiccuped and shut your eyes. Krillin pulled a blanket over you and continued to try to ease the pain. You opened your eyes to see wet streams going down his face. You felt worse. You wiped his tears and kissed his head. Soon you pulled him into the blanket with you. You cuddled and cried. He said something then that made you realize that everything will eventually be okay, it just takes time. He pointed at your heart and said...

"They will always be with us. You are one strong mother...they'll always be here."

Yamcha