Who they are jealous of

Goku
Raditz- he's afraid that his bother might win you over with his charm. You know that won't happen but He just needs to be reassured at times.

Vegeta
Goku-He's afraid that kakarot will steal you from him because he is not as good as him in many things. He's afraid cause he is not as strong as Goku or as nice in public.

Krillin
Yamcha-Yamcha is a womanizer and knows it. He has swag and style that puts Krillin on edge every time he goes around you.

Yamcha
Vegeta-He stole Bulma from him and he is afraid he will do it again for you. He is stronger and more successful than Yamcha which makes him very sad. You reassure him that you love only him and wouldn't imagine leaving him.

Future trunks
Gohan-Gohan is like a big brother to trunks but at the same time he sees the way he looks at you. He gets over protective of you. What he doesn't realize is that you both are just good friends and nothing more.

Gohan
Yamcha- He often goes for younger women and had his eyes set on you for a while, until you beat the shit out of him for touching your ass
Piccolo
Future trunks- You are oblivious to trunks and his flirting but Piccolo totally notices it. He gets super protective of you and often clings to your side.

Android 17
No one. He knows that he is the shit and he knows that you wouldn't leave. But Goku does set him off sometimes.

Raditz
Jeice-He gets super jealous whenever you are with him because you hold hands and hug each other. He tries to act manly and threatening by puffing out his chest but doesn't realize that he looks like an angry chicken.

Jeice
He always gets a little annoyed whenever Frieza decides to flirt with you. He gets upset because it's not like he could fight the tyrant but God did he want to. Especially that one time he caught Frieza staring at your ass...

Whis
According to him,he doesn't get jealous. He gets protective...a little overprotective. This mainly happens whenever he is around anyone that even remotely hits on you.

Beerus
Champa always pisses him off because whenever Berrus's brother is around, you can always count on him flirting with you. Berrus often gets into fights with his brother because of this

Broly
Kakarot!!!!
(Nuff said 😂😂)

Woo 2 in one day! I normally don't do this good but I'm sorry that they aren't longer. I am working hard on adding new characters