Chapter 20: white

Start from the beginning

"Beat the other guy up. He needs to remain weak or he'll break free." A cold voice ordered and I looked around. The voice seemed to have come from the speaker located at the corners of the room.

"Lord Shadrach! Stop! You heartless humans! Get your filthy hands off him!" I heard Prince Narsus scream angrily when the two men that held the guy with violet hair suddenly began kicking the Lord that Prince Narsus called as I stared at the guy with purple hair... Lifelessly kneeling on his knees... blades piercing the majority of his body.

"Oh shut up you brat." A guard suddenly said and kicked Prince Narsus on the guts, making the kid double in pain as he lay down on the ground in a ball.

"Bring number 13 in the lab room along with the golden boy." the same cold voice said and the guards began to move.

Someone went to the number of kids at one corner of the room, his rifle pointed at them as he harshly pulled the arm of the eight year old girl earlier.

"No! Let me go! Let me go! I don't want to! Noooo! Big brother Lance!" The child screamed as she was forcibly taken away from the teenage boy who helplessly watched as tears pooled in his eyes.

"Reyna. You'll be fine. B-be sure to come back okay?" The teenage boy said with a forced smile as the screaming little girl was taken away, another guard following thereafter, the unconscious prince Narsus slung across his broad shoulders like a sack of rice.

The sobs and cries all around was still continuing, everyone refusing to look at the dead corpse as the other guy--- Lord Shadrach was chained up on one of the cold white walls.

I hated the place, everything was white... like it was a hospital... but no, this place was worse... I was in a lab of mad scientists...

I heard the door close and I felt the urge to follow those who took away the little girl and Prince Narsus. I stood up and walked to the door, reaching out to turn the door knob when my hands literally passed through and I found myself walking along a long corridor, everything was white and the place cold and... stinking with the smell of chemicals and medicines.

I'm... Am I dreaming or is this an illusion? W-what---

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Nooooo! Let me go! Please! Big brother Lance!!!!!!" I suddenly began running along when I heard the scream of the girl from earlier... Reyna.

I ran as fast as I can and turned around a corner, following the voice as I passed a lot of doors and people in white coats which didn't notice me at all as I literally passed through them.

"Nooooo!!!!" I passed through a door and my eyes widened. So many people in white cloaks were going around the place. I saw Reyna lying on top of a table. Her hands and feet were bound tightly by metal cuffs, restricting her movements as one of the lab men injected something on her neck that made her eyes droop and robbed off her consciousness against her will.

Looking around. My eyes widened when I saw the Prince. No... T-this isn't... H-how.

He was inside a cylindrical glass tube which contained golden liquid and an oxygen mask prevented him from drowning. He was stripped naked and his eyes were closed as he curled himself up in a ball, his face filled with visible pain and agony.

Three men in white coats were around the cylinder, observing him and writing down whatever things they observed.

"Number 6, 19, 27, 12 and 4 had died. 6 and 27 can't handle their blood, the remaining three went insane and we were forced to kill them." One of the scientists said and my hands clenched... pigs... they treated those people as guinea pigs and their lab rats...