2: Sex Lessons

Começar do início

This should be fun.

---

I hear the front door open and close. I yawned and lazily rubbed my eyes. I just woke up from my nap so i'm currently not in the mood to do anything.

When i saw Meghan walking up the stairs, i could seriously see down her skirt. She's wearing red lace panties. And fuck, i'm hard again. I groaned and rubbed my face using both my hands. Why is it so hard not to get turned on by my sister?

Why?

---

Meghan's POV

Yeah, i'm playing innocent. I just want to make this experiment thing work, okay. I've seen my brother get hard whenever he sees me doing something naughty. Like, seductively eating a banana (is that naughty? I don't really know.) or when i bend over to put a CD inside our DVD, whenever i turn back around, i can see his dick saluting like a soldier. It gets me turned on as well, but this is incest. I saw it on google okay? Don't judge me.

My friends and i were talking about sex in biology class because i was obviously curious. Then they started talking about.. Kinks? Is that what it's called? Whatever. I asked my friend what does kinks meant, she said that it's a thing that gets you really turned on. Like, she has bondage kink, meaning she likes to be tied up when having sex, i think? Also, she has daddy kink, meaning she likes to call her partner 'Daddy' or something. In all honesty, i have daddy kink because the thought of calling Charlie 'Daddy' really turns me on. But it's weird, though. It's like you're having sex with your own father. But then again, Charlie's my brother so i guess it's alright.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I am sexually attracted to my brother, and i hate it. Or do i?

I'm definitely fucked.

---

"Charlie!" I screamed. I'm having trouble taking my heels off and i really need someone to help me take it off. So why not just ask my brother right?

"What?" He asks, while walking down the stairs with only his boxers on. Fuck, am i getting wet? This shouldn't be happening.

"Can you take these heels off of me? Please?" I asked. He sighed and crouched in front of me while placing his phone gently beside me on the couch. "Be careful." I instruct.

After a few minutes, he managed to take it off of me and i was very happy. He was very gentle. It's like i was a fragile thing and that he's trying so hard no to break me. I gave him a kiss on the cheeks as a reward. I saw his cheeks tinted red and it was an adorable sight to look at. He is so cute when he blushes. It's like he's a little kid that gets complimented by someone because he's such a very good boy. Okay, Woah, that sounded sexual..

He sat beside me on the couch and i could feel a small tension between the two of us. This is awkward, but i just used this time to finally ask him the question that's been bothering me for a really long time. "Hey, Charlie, what's Daddy kink?" Of course, i know what that is.. I just want it to come out of him and see his reaction.

He stops scrolling through his feed on instagram, lowers his phone gently and looks at me with a shocked expression. "W-What?" He asks, stuttering. Wow, even when he stutters, he looks adorable.

"I'm just curious, you know. I haven't really.. Had sex with someone and i was wondering if you could teach me some things so i could be prepared whenever the time comes.. You know, if that's fine with you. I mean, it's okay if you say no--"

He cuts me off by saying, "Sure." I tried hiding the smirk expression on my face but i just couldn't. Oh fuck, he's falling for my innocence. He leans forward and whispers something in my ear, "You know, babygirl, there's a lot of things i can teach you as long as you don't tell mom and dad. This will be our dirty little secret."

And if that won't make anyone get turned on, i don't know what will.

---

"So, what would you like to know?" Charlie asks, looking at me as he waits for my response.

"Actually, how do i give someone.. a Blowjob? Yeah, i know you stick a dick on a girl or guy's mouth but is that it?" I ask him.

"You have to hollow your cheeks and breathe through your nose if you're gonna deep-throat someone. Also, avoid using your teeth when giving a blowjob because that would be fucking painful, just use your tounge and mouth. No teeth," he explains. I nod to tell him that i understand.

"I know this might be weird to ask, but can i practice on.. You?" I shyly ask, he gaped and looks at me with a shocked expression.

"You'd like to practice on me?" I nod and he chuckles awkwardly. "Uhh.. Let me-- let me think about it, okay babygirl?" Babygirl. Fuck.

"Okay, sure. Just let me know when or where do i start."

"Okay."

---

Charlie's POV

My mind says no becase she's my sister, but my heart says yes because clearly i love her so fucking much that i would actually give my life to her, you know, if she needs it.

I rest my chin on my palm as i look at her. She's so perfect. I still don't understand why no one hasn't made a move on asking my baby sister out. I mean, are they blind or something?! Or just chickening out because she's too perfect to say yes? I don't fucking understand.

She must've noticed that i was staring because she asks me, "Do i have something on my face?" She hurriedly hides her face using her hands. Fuck, even her hands is perfect. okay, what..

I chuckled, "No. I just think you're beautiful, is all." I smiled. She rolls her eyes and smirks.

"Shut up. Don't you know what you look like? You're so perfect."

"That doesn't mean you're not beautiful to me."

"Whatever."

"Okayy." I retort, "So.. You think i'm perfect, huh?" A smug smile appeared on my lips as i watch her blush on her seat.

"Yeah.." She slowly says. Fuck, she's so adorable.

"C'mon, no need to get shy with me babygirl. I'm your big bro."

Yeah. I literally just remind myself that i'm her big bro. I mentally facepalmed myself for being stupid.

"You are my big bro." She smiled at me and that made my heart melt.

Her smile is the best thing I've ever seen in my entire existence, well, she is the best thing though.

(A/N: hi guys. So I've literally broke the rule of publishing every week. I apologize for that btw. It's just that I'm really busy because we don't have classes, so I just gotta do everything that I wanna do in only one week because classes will start again soon.

So, it's been a while since I've updated my books. I'm really sorry, loves. I'll try to make it up to all of you by writing more... I hate writer's block so much.

So, I've seen someone posted a chapter saying that they hate Daryl Sabara. I mean, I don't hate him.. I just don't ship Maryl, that's why. But, he's cute, I gotta admit that. I just don't think they fit, you know? I think I ship Marlie too much that every time I see Meghan with other guys, it makes me cringe. But.. I'm her fan so I'll just support her whatever happens because that's what makes her happy.

Anyways, that's it.

NOTE: THERE'LL BE A PART TWO OF THIS

Bye, Lovelies xx -Rein)