Chapter 29

hey guys! it's grace here. so I'm writing on my phone because my computer is still broken. I'll probably get a new one for Christmas but I am going to try and write on here. sooo sorry if there's a lot of typos! I'll try my best and I'm so sorry for the wait.

*Holly's POV*

We speak in hushed whispers trying not to alert Austin or the blonde guy. They aren't in the bus at the moment but they could be standing right outside.

"We need to get out of these ropes," Destiny says before tugging at them to make a point. I try to think back to when I was in self-defense class. I couldn't remember what the teacher said and mentally scold myself for not paying attention.

I look around the cramped bus that was my new home. It wasn't as messy anymore thanks to the boys growing maturity. Also, thanks to Harry the bus always smells like vanilla because of the scented candles he always brings with him. I take a deep breathe in savoring the sweet scent.

I need to think...

Okay. Austin and the blonde are gone still. They've been gone for 15 minutes which means they should be back soon. I need to hurry. First we need to get out of these ropes. I need something sharp...

I look around the bus to see if there's any sharp edges or weapons from the previous assault. The boys are asleep, or unconscious. I'm not sure which one it is. Destiny is trying to pull herself out of the ropes.

I start to do the same, hoping my strength wins against the tough fibers of the rope. No such luck. I sigh in defeat.

There has got to be something! I need to get out of here. I feel so trapped. What if we die? I can't die yet. I am too young this can't happen! Okay Holly, calm down. You aren't going to die. Take a deep breath and let the candle calm you down. That's it..

I close my eyes and try to calm myself down. The candles smell so nice. It smells stronger for some reason, like they're right next to me. Wait...

I open my eyes and see the candle, flickering on the table a few feet to my right. Why hadn't I seen this before?

This candle might be my ticket to freedom.

"I have an idea," I whisper to Destiny. She looks up at me before nodding for me to continue. I tell her my idea with her occasionally nodding her head and agreeing with me to let me know I still have her attention.

"But how do we even get to the candle? In case you haven't noticed, we are tied to chairs."

"Like this," I tell her. I bite my lip in concentration before hopping in my chair as much as my restraints will let me. Finally, the chair starts moving ever so slowly towards the candle.

It takes me about five minutes to finally reach the table. I'm panting and a sweaty mess. That was a workout... I rock my chair back and forth trying to make it tip over. Finally with a loud crash it tips over hitting the table.

I finally reach the candle and just am about to put my ropes in the flames to bur them when a hand grips my shoulder. Shit...

*Austin's POV*

"Okay, I want you to wait outside the bus for the rest of the gang. They'll be here in 30 minutes," Chris tells me.

"What about you?"

"I need to take down the rest of them. I know there are more body guards then those two."

"Don't you think you're taking this too far? I mean you are fucking kidnapping a boyband," I growl after Chris. He turns around and glares at me angrily. He walks back up the bus steps before grabbing my shirt collar and slamming me up against the door. My feet are dangling off the ground.

"I don't fucking care what you think. You mean nothing to me. And you and I both know that you don't care about the boyband. You only care about the girl. So if you don't do what I say, I will kill her myself," he tells me. He lets go of me and I land on the steps. My ankle hits one of the steps awkwardly and I hear a crack. I cry out in pain.

"You deserved that," Chris laughs. I hold my ankle before watching as my own father drives away.

I won't let Chris win. He may be my father but this is wrong. I never agreed to any of this. I just want to be with Holly. No, Chris can't win. I'll do whatever it takes to help Holly.

alright guys let me know what you think!

:) comment and fan us please. xx have a good thanksgiving babes! <3