Chapter 7

HEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! :)

THIS IS HEIDI, AND I'M UPDATING THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!! THAT'S WAZZUP!!!!!! (I'M A GANGSTA....... Y.O.L.O)

SO................. YEAH o_______o 

SO, THE STORY STARTS...................................................................... NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEGGO!!!!!!!!! (I TOLD YOU I WAS GANGSTA!!!!! ;)

Destiny's pov

         I got the top bunk!!!!!!! Haha Holly!!!! :p

SUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!! You know..... I'm just awesome like that! ;)

I mean, it wasn't hard beating Holly at Rock, Paper, Scissors.

She ALWAYS does rock first. Therefore, I always win!!!!! ^__^

She comes on my bunk to watch The Avengers with me. THAT MOVIE IS BEAST!!!!!!!!!

Damn Chris Evans is sexy!!!!!!! X___X  (A/N: Chris Evans is Captain America!!!!)

We raid the kitchen, and get a bunch of yummy snacks!!! HEY!! It's not OUR fault we like food..... Well, especially me.... I swear, I could beat ANYONE in a food eating contest!!!!!! (A/N: She better not say that in front of Niall!!!!!!! O__O)

We fall asleep, soon after we finished the movie.

~Next Morning~

I'm awakened by whispering. -.-

"SHHHHHHH, you'll wake her up!" I hear Deck the Holls whisper-yell.

Shit...... What is she doing to me??!!!

CLICK 

I hear a camera go off...... This can't be good.....

I do a cool ninja-roll thing..... But sadly, I forgot I was on a top bunk on the tour bus.

I landed face first on the carpet floor. -.- Karma is a bitch.

"HAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" I hear Holly laugh. -.-

I guess this is what I get........

I get up off the floor.... And, only then do I realize that I'm covered in peanut butter and feathers......

Holly........ prepare to die.

I will attend your funeral.....

"FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream, attacking Holly.

"EEEEEEKKKK!!!" she screams in reply.

Luckily, Paul has his own way of transportation..... Lucky bastard.........

Or else, I would be sent to "time out." -.-

Yep.... Paul's a party pooper. But, he CAN be fun!!! Don't get me wrong.

I'm attacking Holly, rubbing all the peanut butter that Holly put on me.... On her. HAHAHAHA!!!

She's squealing, trying to get out from underneath me.

But, I keep her pinned to the floor.

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Now..... To get whoever helped her....

 I turn around, to see Zayn and Louis. Ok... Louis is now on my list.....

I smirk, and attack Zayn.

I know..... From Holly's blabbering, that Zayn LOVES his appearance.

So, I rub what is left of the peanut butter on me, ALL through his hair.