Chapter 4

I'M BACK! DID YOU MISS ME? Readers: uhh no? Me: You guys are so mean to me! :0 Readers: We're sorry! We love you Heidi! Me: This is Grace... Readers: Oh... 0_0

Grace here! I am writing this chappie. I hope you like it! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. My computer has been a meanie.

ENJOY! 

*Holly's POV*

I stayed up the whole night packing. I wish Destiny gave me a little more of a heads up. I mean she kind of gave me a panic attack.... 

I am so tired! I hope I can sleep on the way to wherever we are going... Wow, I don't even know where we are going! Paulie and Dessie better do some explaining...

I got dressed in grey sweatpants, blue top and a white hoodie that says I Love Pie on it. It is probably my favorite hoodie evah! I also put on some grey TOMs. 

I headed downstairs to get some breakfast to see my mom making waffles.

"WAFFLES! GIMMEEEE!" I said running over to grab the plate. I started shoveling down the food. YUM

"Mom do you like waffles?" I said.

"Yes I like waffles" she said cleaning the dishes. This one song popped into my mind and I started singing it.

"DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES? YES I LIKE PANCAKES! DO YOU LIKE FRENCH TOAST? YA I LIKE FRENCH TOAST! DOO DOO DOO DOO GOTTA GET A MOUTHFUL! WAFFLES!!! WAFFLES!!!"

"HOLLY WILL YOU PLEASE BE QUIET!" My mom says over my yelling.

"Sorry..." I said finishing off my food. I was soo excited! When is Destiny coming over? As if on cue I heard a car honk.

"BYE MOM! I LOVE YOU!" I said giving her a hug and grabbing my suitcase and running out the door.

Woah... A limo?! WOW! I'm going to like this. The driver opened the door for me and I jumped in. Literally, I jumped in... I landed on Paul's lap and he let out a grunt and pushed me off of him.

"PAULIE! DESSIE!" I shouted giving Paul a hug and then Destiny. This was going to be a fun 6 months.

"Holly! You really haven't changed a bit... Not one bit..." Paul said with a smile.

"But the last time you saw me was 5 years ago..." I said crossing my arms.

"Exactly!" He said with a grin. I rolled my eyes and leaned my head against Destiny's shoulder while she kept rambling on about how excited she was and how fun this was going to be.

Before I knew it I was asleep. Hey, I was tired! Don't judge me, cuz if you do then I will hurt you.

I hope you like it! Sorry this was not the greatest and it wasn't that funny. Oh well! Thank you so much for reading and don't be afraid to give a comment and a vote! Bye my sun shines!

Grace the annoying weirdo.