Chapter 5

No one's pov

As Burn Heart flies around Paris on top of her dragon Chat Noir isn't far behind.

Burn Heart's pov

I know Chat is following me but soon I'll be at my destination and soon I will control all of Paris

°Not so fast don't forget about our deal°
"I don't need to take orders from you anymore Hawkmoth"
°what?! I gave you your powers and I can take them away leaving you with nothing!°
"You have no control over me anymore"
And with that I stop talking to him just as I was flying over one of the buildings I feel a jab on my right side and it pushes me off my dragon.
As I fall wings appear on my back and I land on the roof of one of the buildings followed by Toothless.

Chat Noir's pov

As I follow Burn Heart I see her fall off the dragon and land on the roof with her wings? Anyway I look towards the direction where the object came from that pushed Burn Heart I say a girl dressed like a fox standing on another roof with a silver flute.
She jumps of and lands next to me and I look at her.
"Um hi?" She says "why hello you must be new cause I've never seen you around here before" I bow and kiss the back of her hand "the names Chat, Chat Noir"
"Why hello Chat Noir I am Silver Fox"
"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady"
"Enough with this flirting Chat there's and akuma to beat" she looks down at Y/N- Burn Heart and ready's her sword that was attached to her side
"Yeah" I jump down and start to walk towards Burn Heart
"Y/N! I know you can hear me please stop this isn't you!" I step closer but the dragon jumps in front of her and bast fire at my feet making me stop dead in my tracks.

Burn Hearts pov

Toothless crosses in between me and Chat blasting at his feet
"Oh Chat your lucky this dragon never misses hots target, it always hits" as I say this Toothless blast at him again making him stumble backwards.
"Y/N why are you doing this?!"
"Why? Because all my life I have been broken down by people, made fun of, they laugh at me and says that no one will love me" as I say this I'm suddenly embraced in a hug. I curse myself for letting my guard down. Chat tightens is grip on me "you should never feel like that I'll always be here for you if you ever need someone to lean on (no pun intended)" I feel a warm liquid trickle down my cheek and soon realise that I'm crying, I pull myself together "t-the akuma is in my necklace" I say pointing to my dragon necklace. "Please, help... me Chat." Chat pulls off my necklace and breaks it. I see the akuma fly out and then it all goes black.

Ok I did it I actually wrote 3 Chapters in one day and I'm super proud of myself anyways I hope you guys are enjoying this and comment if you think I should add anything!
Peace out✌🐾