Chapter 2

Y/N pov

I open my eyes to the sound of my alarm beeping and Flare sleeping on my head. I look at the clock and see the time 7:15 I sit up so quickly that Flare get thrown off of me. "What's happened?!" Flare says. I get off my bed and get ready quickly putting on:

(Don't judge I love toothless and this is what you wear)"Flare we are going to late for our first day of school come on" I grab my bag and head out the door

"Flare we are going to late for our first day of school come on" I grab my bag and head out the door. Luckily I don't live far from the school I end up getting there with a few minutes, just enough time to get my schedule and run into someone. Great. "Ow... Oh my god are you ok?!"

Adrien's pov

I'm walking up to the school as see Nino "Sup dude!" Nino waves and I walk over to him "hey Nino what's up?"
"Didn't you hear we are getting a student today"
"Really?" I said when I'm suddenly on the floor with someone else. "Oh my god are you ok?!" They ask helping me up "Yea I'm fine the names Adrien" I look up and see a girl brushing off her outfit. "So are you the new girl?" "Yea that's me I'm y/n, sorry about running I'm to you but since I'm new I don't really know where all the classes are."
"No problem and I could help you with your classes let me see your schedule"

"Here" I look at her schedule "Well your in luck you have all the same classes as me so just follow me and you'll be fi-" "ADRAKINS!" I'm being tackled by Chole.

Y/N pov

"ADRAKINS!" is all I hear before getting pushed away and falling on the floor again. I look up to see Adrien being attacked by some blonde girl. I get up and tap her on the shoulder

Chole's pov

As I'm hugging my Adrien I feel someone touch my shoulder "Um excuse me but who do you think you are?" I turn around and see the girl behind me. "Ew who let the trash near me? Sabrina!" "Yes Chole?"
"Get this piece of trash away from me she touched my new sweater"

Y/ N pov

(Ok so your nails and teeth are sharper then normal because that's what your Miraculous does when your not transformed... so you basically have claws and fangs)

"Trash? Did you just call me Trash. You are going to wish you never messed with me but first I would like to tell you a little something, I don't think Adrien liked being choked to death by a snobby barbie doll like yourself" I smirk showing my fangs and start to walk away "What did you call me?!" Chole yells as she grabs my shoulder and spins me around getting ready to slap me but I duck and flip her over and onto the floor. "What?!" She screams as she is on the floor with me holding her arm behind her back. "Don't mess with me or my friends" I walk off just as the bell rings signaling class has started. Adrien comes up behind me "WoW that was amazing nobody has ever stood up to Chole before" "thanks but it's just I hate people that make fun of others like she does"

"Yea anyway class is this way" he says opening one for the doors 'so far today has been one heck of a day'

(This symbol ' means in thought)

Adrien's pov

'Wow she was amazing but I couldn't help but look and does she have fangs? And her nails seemed really sharp like claws. It must have just been me' "alright let's go y/n and thanks for standing up to Chole for me I don't know if I could have taken anymore of her choking me" "No problem Adrien" she smiles and walks into class 'this is going to be one awesome week' I walk in and take a seat.

Thank you all for the support on this story and I'll try to update earlier more often anyways see you next time and comment if I should add anything
                                 Peace out✌🐾