C1. Washing Machines and Hot Chocolate

*Pic of Kacey- she so pretty😍*

[Chapter 1]

[Kacey]

"Are you a washing machine, because I'll like to fill with my dirty load." Ariana purred, biting her lip seductively.

" Ariana purred, biting her lip seductively

*Pic Ariana- she beautiful too*

I burst laughing atmy best friend Ariana attemp to flirt with a freshman. She has been using dirty pick up lines the entire day, since its her new tumblr obsession.

The poor guy had to be harassed by a senior in his first day of school. His face was crimson red and he looked very uncomfortable.

Poor thing didn't stand a chance of not being wooed by the exotic Indian beauty.

With her soft baby killer brown, hidden by purple contacts, that glowed against her light tanned skin and waist length brown hair she could get anything she wanted.

"Wouldn't it be other way around?" I teased, winking playfully. "He should fill you with his load."

Ariana smirked and looked at the now shaking boy. "Would you like me to the washing machine then." She questioned, wiggling her eyebrows. "I love dirty things babe."

He opened his mouth then closed it not sure what to say.

He suddenly turned away and ran. "I love messing with new kids." She giggled, as we walked to the cafeteria.

Today was the first day back and everyone was buzzing happy to see each other after the short time being apart.

As soon as I stepped in laughing and joking filled my ears. People tapped their fingers against the tables and the chair legs screeching against the floor.

Bodies blocked my view as they pushed in front of me.

They had excitement at their freedom from their teacher and lessons. Since it's the first day we usually relax.

Yelling. Paper throwing. Pretty girls, jocks, bad boys, geeks, losers, nerds, loners, all reluctantly filing into the inside and outside cafeteria.

The normal behavior of any school.

Everyone had their place here.

We made out way towards our usual table after waiting in that kind as line for food that looked like shit on a plate. "What really is this?" I asked scooping up the watery substance with my spoon before letting it drip back into my bowl.

Usually the cafeteria food is amazing and eatable but since they statutes experimenting it has went straight down hill.

Ariana grabbed my spoon and tasted a bit of it. "Oatmeal soup?" She answers putting the spoon back where she got it from