Shadow Knights dressed in wolf clothing

Song belongs to Set it off not me, sorry for the cuss words, but guys I've been cussing to, but not in front of my parents of course, but yea...

(Play song)
We were walking around and just laughing and being dorks, but then we heard a scream in the village. We jumped up and ran into the village. I looked into the village and saw...saw demons, creatures from the nether, (JOHN CENAS! No ok back to the story) shadow nights. I looked at the shadow nights and they looked up at me and smirked then I heard Garroth calling my name and appeared behind them. They looked at him then me and then smirked more, and ran after Garroth. "NO!" Then I grew black wings but had a white sword, I ran full speed at those demons and stab all of them, I was panted but then I felt dizzy and blacked out, but the last thing I remember was feeling like I was getting carried.

Aphmau's P.O.V
I saw Garroth carrying (y/n) to Zoey's house, I ran towards them but when I saw (y/n) she didn't look the same she had black wings, horns (I'm gonna say some things that wasn't the description before), she had white particals radiating off of her and I saw she was gripping a sword even though she was passed out. But it looked like she had my sword when I'm in my Irene for and the particals, they were the same, but the wings and horns looks like the shadow lord. "Garroth what happened to her!?!" I asked sorta shouting.
"I-i don't know, shadow knights came and she came with Katelyn  and someone else." Then (y/n) woke up but her eyes, one was red and the other was white. What. The. Nether. (<--- 😎)

Your P.O.V
I looked up and saw Garroth....and...I...was....in...his...arms. I blushed and litterly my face felt like I was was on fire. He saw that I was red and he placed me down took of his chain glove (armor duh) and he put his hand on my face and he immediately took he's hand off. "OUCH, YOU'RE HOT", then he said winked. OH my Irene he worried me I thought I was sick. "GARROTH!" "Think again" "Brad?" "The one and only" Then I looked behind him and saw Garroth laughing.  I got up and gave Brad a death glare the kicked his ankle. He dropped to the ground and cried. I laughed my head off, then I heard Katelyn laughing and saw her laughing to. But then I remembered what happened . "OH MY IRENE, WHERE IS EVERYONE, IS EVERYONE OK!" "(Y/n) it's OK everyone is ok you "killed" all of them. I calmed down. Atleast everyone is ok

But little did she know....
A Shadow knight in a wolf's clothing was watching her.

475 words
OK I've been having ideas like that rarely happens, but guess who's coming next chapter
1. Can't say
2. Kenmur
And more characters I can't say and some secret o/cs so yep I'll be updating even Saturday and maybe Sunday but I don't know because I'm going to have Sunday school but maybe afterwards.