Chapter 5

Victoria's POV:

Don't you ever get that strange feeling of being watched constantly? Well, that is how I feel right now. It has been a few days since I saw Justin. Hopefully he doesn't find out what hotel we are at now.

Our new hotel is pretty big, there are a lot of children here probably because of the huge wave pool and indoor water-park. I tend to like kids stuff but hey, I don't want to grow up yet.

After we got changed in our room, we ran down the hallway towards the wave-pool. I love wave pool it feels like I'm riding the waves. Especially when there are 6 foot waves, it is just amazing.

"C'mon slowpokes!" I shouted behind, seeing my friends slowing down.

As we reached the wave pool, the waves were just about to start. I squealed and quickly swam to the deeper end. I saw Karen and Jackie following me.

As the waves began I quickly jumped with the waves. Sometimes I got pulled under but I quickly regained myself. When the waves stopped I noticed Karen looking at something.

"Oh my God, Vicki that blondie over there sooo likes you." She said. I frowned and looked over. She was right. He was a blondie. Very blonde. When I made eye contact with him he quickly turned away. I saw his cheeks turn red a little.

"Ahahaha, I love making boys blush, it is just hilarious." I said, proud of myself. I then saw blondie swimming towards us.

"Um hi." He said. "I'm Peter."

"Hey Peter." I said smiling at him. He seemed like a friendly guy. Not to mention he is pretty hot. Oh God Vicki what are you thinking?

"Find something interesting?" Peter said. Oh shit, I didn't notice myself looking at his abs.

"Actually-" I began until I heard the sound of the whistle which mean the waves were about to start.

"Let's swim with the waves." Peter said.

I turned around and saw Karen and Jackie flirting with the lifeguard, twirling their hair and all. I chuckled.

As we were jumping with the waves I found out a lot about Peter.

He is Irish.

He is here because he wanted to get away from his family.

And he likes the food. I don't blame him. When the waves finally ended I went towards the bathroom. I don't know why but whenever I'm in the wave pool, I tend to have to pee. Don't worry not in the pool!

When I walked in I saw this blonde girl who looked like she was full of herself. When she saw me her eyes widened. Then she smiled and grabbed her phone.

"Okay then..." I mumbled to myself.

But what I didn't know was that she was about to ruin my day. Literally.

A/N: Hey! So who do you think the blonde girl is? Please comment what you think of this story! Thanks!(: