0.5

-SMUT WARNING-

Ashton was awake, it was 10:00 pm, they only took a short nap. However, luke was asleep. Ashton started reading a book on his phone, it was interesting. He heard Luke shift in his sleep and he smiled. Ash continued reading his book, the person in the book named Justin, was hated by everyone. He had just got shot. Ashton heard Luke whimper softly, and bit his lip, he was so beautiful. Ash giggled quietly and continued reading. It wasn't until he heard Luke pant a bit that he noticed his breathing had picked up, his eyebrows were furrowed, and he was shifting alot. Ashton was starting to wonder if he was having a bad dream, when he noticed,

Luke was hard.
Since Luke was naked, you could clearly see his dick straining under the sheets. Ashton realized Luke was having a wet dream, when out of nowhere Luke moaned "oh, god"

Lukes dick twitched, and Ashton just watched him. Until he moaned "ashton!" Ashton couldn't take it anymore, he removed the sheets without waking luke, he circled his tounge around Lukes tip, causing Luke to jump awaje, he was panting. Ashton smirked "having a nice dream?" Luke blushed "um yeah" "what, did I fuck you?" "Yeah, you did but I didn't call you ashton..." Luke said, his cheeks were flushed.

"Then what did you call me?"

"I um..." Luke started, he didn't want to tell Ashton that he had been having dreams of letting Ashton take control of him, and call him Daddy.
"What did you call me, lukey? Whatever it is I won't judge you at all." "I um, i called you Daddy"

Ashton's etes shut, his dick got even harder, "Fuck say that again luke" like smirked and said in a seductive tone, "Daddy." Ashton's dick twitched, it was hard as a rock. Luke thrusted his hips up, his dick rubbing against Ashtons. "Luke, dont call me anything but daddy." "And what if I do?" "Then daddy will spank you" Luke moaned at that, his dick twitching. Ashton smirked, "to want daddy to eat you out, baby?"
Luke whimpered "yes, Daddy "
Ashton spread Lukes cheeks, and licked his hole.

Luke arched his back, his dick leaking precum. Ashton pressed his hips back down, and slid his tounge in. "Oh my fuck" Luke moaned.

"Hey, don't swear"

Luke nodded, not wanting to be punished. Luke has always loved being submissive, he's always had a daddy kink, and a spanking kink. Ashton spanked the side of Lukes ass hard, and luke choked out a moan, ashtons hand print was visible. Ashton pulled off, "you like that baby? You wanna cum from just my hand and my tounge?" Luke nodded, "yes, daddy."
Ashton continued eating Luke out, he added one of his long fingers next to his tounge. He curled it, and luke screamed as it his his prostate. "Oh yeah!" Luke moaned. "You goona cum baby? " Luke nodded, panting hard. " "Cum for me." Ashton said, pressing on Lukes prostate, he spanked him several times in a row, and that's all it took, luke was arching his back, as he came, thick white ropes shot out of his dick. Ashton bit his lip. Luke got on his knees in front of Ashton and looked up at him through his eyelashes. "Suck daddy's dick baby" Luke immediately deepthroated ashtons dick holding his chheks. Ashton threw his head back and let out a throaty moan. Luke sucked harder, and Ashton pulled at his hair. Luke moaned around ashtons dick at the feeling, sending vibrations up his dick. Ashton moaned loud, "Fuck baby, daddy's goona cum" Luke swallowed around ashtons dick, and pulled off, stroking ashtons dick in front of his mouth. Ashton moaned loud as he came. They collapsed on the bed.

"Now, I'm tired. It's midnight" Ashton chuckled, and pulled Luke to him. Ashton being the big spoon and luke being the little spoon.
"I love you lukey "
"Love you to Ash"