He passes the puck to me, and I stop it with my stick. "Pass it back." He says. I do so, and the both of us continue passing it back and forth to each other.

"How was your date Friday?" He asks.

"Fine."

"Just fine?"

"It was nice." I say.

"That's good." He says awkwardly.

"Jonathan..." I start, and I watch as his eyes move up to meet mine. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong." He says, passing the puck back to me.

"Are you mad at me for disobeying you?" I ask. Something was up with him and I needed to find out. I missed seeing him happy.

"It's whatever." He shrugs.

"Look at me," I sigh, and he groans, looking back up at me. "Are you mad that we went on a date... for another reason?" I ask. It was worth a try.

His eyes widen as he realizes what I'm asking. "What! No." He says, shaking his head.

"Okay." I shrug, passing him the puck.

"Glad you had fun. It looked like fun." He says, his eyes focused on the puck. What? Why would he say that?

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"I hope having sex means more than playing on this team, because it looks like you're both getting kicked off." He mumbles.

"Jonathan!" I shout, and he finally looks back up at me. "Tell me what the hell you're talking about." He just stares at me with a weird look. "Why do you think we had sex?" I ask, lowering my voice considerably, in case of anyone hearing us.

"Because he told us?" Jonathan replies, and now he looks confused.

"Braden told you that him and I had sex?" I ask, just to clarify.

Jonathan sighs. "I'll just show you." He says, and I follow him as he skates over to the bench. I watched as he drank some water, my head spinning. What was going on?

He grabs his phone, unlocking it and going to his messages. He opens up a chat called "OG hockey boizz", scrolling up a bit.

"You guys have a hockey group chat?" I ask, chuckling.

"It's just the older guys." Jonathan says, still scrolling. He sits up on the ledge, patting it to gesture for me to sit down with him.

Jonathan shows me the screen of his phone, and I gasp immediately at what I see. It's a picture of me and Braden, kissing. My hand was on his face, and you could visibly see my tongue in his mouth. This picture made me look so bad.

"When the hell did he take this..." I mumble, trying to think back. I didn't remember him using his phone much when we were together. I can see glass in the background of the picture—at closer look it looks like the back windshield. He must've taken this when we were kissing in his car.

"Can I read this?" I ask Jonathan. He passes over his phone for me to read the chat.

Braden: guess what just happened