Chapter 13

Justin's P.o.v.

today is the third day tori has been in the studio this week. her and max were putting the finishing touches on her newest song. I'm so proud of her. she really wants to finish this album and shes so dedicated to it.

I come with her everyday for moral support. I help her too. I tell her what she should tweak to make it sound better. she really is an amazing singer. and I'm not just saying that because I have the biggest crush on her, I really do mean it. almost something like beyonce. where she can be very powerful with her voice or really delicate.

anyway, scooter is coming in today to hear the finished version. he will be here in like 45 minutes, so they're trying to hurry and finish it before he gets here. "ugghhh, this is so complicated. I'm so close to being done and scooters going to be here in 45 minutes!!" she said frustrated and looking at her phone for the time.

I knew exactly what to do to calm her down. I pressed the speaker button so she could hear me. "tor, come out here real quick lets go talk. get your mind off of it for a while. your stressed, I can tell." she sighed and came out of the booth. I told max we would be right back.

tori's p.o.v.

Justin and I walked out to the hallway and walked into an empty recording room. "Justin what are we doing in here?" "just shut up and don't think about anything else other then what I'm about to do." I was so confused. "what are you ab-" he cut me off and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss. I smiled through the kiss, while Justin tightened his grip around my waist. I started to play with the hairs on the back of his neck.

he forcefully pushed me against the wall, causing me to moan. he trailed his kisses down my neck. pulling apart really quickly to remove my sweater, leaving me in a skirt and crop top. as he pulled me back into the kiss, he started feeling around my body. I quickly throw his shirt off and rubbed my hands on his abs.

I pushed him onto a rolly chair and climbed on top of him. he soon removed my crop top and hoisted up my skirt. his kisses started to get lower and lower as he trailed them in between my boobs. I threw my head back and pulled on his hair lightly.

I started to grind against him, when there was a knock at the door. I quickly jumped up and gathered my clothes to put back on. Justin through his shirt on and opened the door. I looked around the corner to see it was just the custodian. thank god.

Justin pulled me out and walked back to our studio. we walked in laughing at the fact that the custodian had a very suspicious look on his face.

"okay max, lets finish this up." I walked back into the recording box and sang the last part. just as I finished it scooter came in. "hey scoot, we're putting the last touch on it, then you can hear it." he just smiled and nodded.

we finished it up and listened to it.

the whole time I was watching scooters face to see what he thought. his expression was so blank I couldn't tell if he liked it or not.

when it finished he looked at me and smiled. I breathed again and smiled as well. "you like it?" I said "no... I love it!" I jumped up and hugged scooter, max, and Justin. I was so excited.

"since you finished this one, I will give you two days off. then back to the lab again. got it?" I smiled big and nodded my head.

Justin and I walked out and I got in my car and he got in his. we decided to stay in and order pizza to my house.