Chapter 9

We did silly faces and we even pecked a friendly kiss. When we finished and the photos were printed two girls ran up to Toby. 

  "OMG IT'S TOBY TURNER!" one of the girls said.

  "Yes I am indeed Bilbo Baggins!" Toby replied.

  The two girls giggled and asked for a picture. He gladly accepted and they took a picture.

  "Hey aren't you Valentine, Toby's new girlfriend?" 

  "Yes I am!" I said with a smile.

  "Can we get a picture with you too?"

  "Yes of course!"

  They gathered around me one on my left and the other on my right. I smiled and they took a picture. 

  "Can we get another picture but with the two of you?"

  Toby and I nodded. We asked a random person to take a picture for us. He awkwardly accepted. Me and Toby stood next to each other while the two girls were on their knees in front of us. We all smiled and a second before he took a picture Toby planted a kiss on my cheek making me blush. We thanked the man and he left. 

  "Awwwwww," the girls said at the same time,"Toby your so sweet!"

  "Awww shucks," Toby said.

  The two girls thanked us and left. Me and Toby roamed the mall looking at new items in stock. I stopped dead in my tracks. There right in front of me was a toy store. I wasn't excited because it was just a toy store. I was excited because there was a Minecraft Diamond Sword! I ran to the store with Toby following slowly behind. 

  When I got inside I bolted to the sword and grabbed it. Toby finally entered the store and joined me. 

  "Can we get this?" I asked Toby.

  We stared at it for a while. 

  "Not if I can't get one!"

  He pulled out  another diamond sword and went to the cashier. We placed our swords on the table.

  "Would you like this in a bag?" asked the cashier.

  We both answer no.

  "Ok have a good day,"

  We exited the store and quickly found a place to sit. We took off the paper and plastic around it. 

  "Toby can you help me I can't get this part off,"

  "Sure,"

  He held my sword and instantly ripped the plastic off. 

  "Thanks,"

  He winked in reply. We walked out of the mall and went into his car. It was really hot in there since it was summer. I turned on the air conditioner and the radio. We sang to the songs on the radio and Toby sometimes made his own lyrics with made me lose track of the real song. 

  We finally got home.

  "Oh my god I forgot about the boxes!" I said.

  Toby laughed. 

  "You're a silly little nugget,"

  He unlocked the door and we entered. I looked in surprise at the boxes that were all over the room. 

  "Don't worry you can sleep with me tonight," Toby said.

  "Don't you have another bed?"I asked.

  "Nope,"

He smiled and walked to his bedroom and I followed. I still had the toothbrush from last time so I used it. When I walked out of the bathroom. Toby was already asleep. I slipped in the blankets and tried to sleep. I kept on tossing and turning. It was so hard to sleep because I was used to my old mattress. I finally found the side that I was most comfortable with. The hard part was trying to fall asleep. It took a while for me to sleep when suddenly Toby's arms wrapped around my stomach. Making me feel sleepy. I fell asleep instantly.

**********

  I woke up to the feeling of lips pressing against my cheek. I fell into how soft the lips were. I didn't want this feeling to leave but my eyes shot open. The kissing stopped and Toby's face was in front of mine and was on top of me. He smiled and said, "Good you're awake,".

"Were you waking me up by kissing me?" I asked.

"Yes, why did you not like it? I can stop,"

  "No I loved it! I'd love to get waken up like that everyday!"

  "Good because I have more techniques to waking you up that are similar to that,"

  Toby smiled for a while and kiss my lips. He climbed off of me and walked to the door.

  "Oh, and you should get ready because we have to place your stuff in your new room," Toby said and walked out the door.

  I pulled off the sheets and walked to the bathroom. I did my morning routines. I walked to the living room. The floor was covered with boxes that we had to move some on the dining table and in his gaming room.

  "Do you think we can move all this in my room?" I asked.

  "I don't know probably," 

  He started to tear open a box. I did the same.

  "OH MY GOSH! YOU HAVE FREAKING HEELYS AND YOU DIDN'T FREAKING TELL ME!!!!" Toby shouted.

  "Um, sorry I totally forgot I had them..."

  "Awwww, it's ok I didn't meam to make you sad," 

  He kissed my cheek. 

  "Maybe after we unbox these boxes we can heely together!"

  "YAY!"

  He chuckled and we resumed opening the boxes.