It's still like that today.

"I can take away the pain if you would only let me. Just forget about the past 'cause I want to make it last. Baby, I apologize cause, boy, I really need you in my life!" I used the can of oil sheen as a microphone as Faith Evans blasted through the speakers of the tv. "Soon as I get hoooome I'll make it up to you! Baby, I'll do what I gotta do."

I closed my eyes and held my hands up dramatically. "Mmm, sing it Faith!"

Cough after cough left my mouth as I accidentally sprayed the oil sheen in my face. I waved my hand in my face, attempting to clear the air.

"God help me."

I stepped out of the uber with the driver right beside me. "Right this way. Your lovely fiancé is waiting."

I nodded and followed her inside the chapel. She stopped in front of the closed doors to the actual room where we would be getting married. She asked me if I wanted a veil or anything, but I denied it.

It's not too late to run..

"Jesus Christ Majesty. You love him." I muttered to myself.

"Are you ready?"

"I think so."

She pushed the double doors opened, revealing Alex and the guy who would be merging us together. Alex took his sunglasses off and stuffed them in his pocket. His eyes locked with mine as he wore a smile on his face.

He looks so damn fine..

I glanced at the minister, who's a black man that looks to be in his 30s. If we did this in Vegas I'm sure the minister would be Elvis. Thank God Alex isn't basic and chose somewhere romantic.

"Alexander Turner and Majesty Collins, today you celebrate one of life's greatest moments and give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, as you join together in vows of marriage." The minister spoke.

"If you wish to exchange rings, please do so as you recite your vows."

"We will." Alex spoke up as he reached in his pocket.

My eyes widened as I saw the ring he held between his thumb and index finger.

He held my hand and gave his attention to the minister.

"Alexander, repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed."