"Naaa I don't want to go watch Unicorn VS. Puppies 2" i said getting out of his lap and throwing away our trays. "So is brother still away in his business trip?" I asked him leaning against a desk crossing my hands under my chest and crossing one leg over my other foot.

"Yeah he just came back today this morning" he said also getting up and stretching himself. I heard his

Back pop and him groan. I lips twitched a bit when i saw he took out his glasses off. He looked at me questionably  but shrugged it off, he yawned and mentioned me to come over here with his index finger. I frowned but still obeyed. I was standing right in front of me when he randomly pulled me to him and put his head on the crook of my neck making me squeal and giggle.

I heard the annoying bell ring making me groan for i had Social Studies were the pervert Mr. Mangos lies at. He laced our fingers and led the way down the main hallway were our lockers were at.

When we reached the hallway it immadiently  had quietly quiet down and looking at us. I ignored them and opened my locker to get both our books for the next class.

Since we started dating we started sharing lockers. Nick was behind my back but had a tight hold on my waist and kissing my neck making me feel all tingly. I looked at him hungrly making him gulp. I griped on his hand and dragged him to our next classroom.

When we reached in empty classroom i impatiently crashed my lips to his hungrily making both of us moan in pleasure. I put his back into the wall not breaking our heated make out both feeling each other body not missing any single thing. He flipped us over so i was against the wall. We were panting breathless while i was sucking onto his neck making him moan. I pulled away and was going to crash my lips to his when i heard someone else in the classroom.

"WHOOP WHOOP" yelled Andrew across the room. I sighed in frustration when Nick groaned too in frustration. I looked at my smirking Gay friend who was looking at both of us amused.

"Dam guys both of ya'll should be in porn." he said while sitting to a seat next to us and putting his hands under his chin making him look innocent when he is not he is just like a sneaking devil. He was wearing a plain blue bottom shirt that was slightly tight on him and was wearing some black skinny jeans that swung loosely on his waist. He had black hair and black eyes to match with a sun kissed tan that makes all girls jealously o f him.

“What is with you interrupting both of us? Can’t you see we are busy?” I said to him with a slight anger in my voice.  He just smiled sweetly while taking out a candy bar our of his bag. He made a clicking sound with his tongue.

“It is just I wanted to tell you that I have a new boy friend and I was wondering if you like to go to the fair tomorrow so you can meet him?” he said giving me his famous puppy eye look that makes anyone do what he say. I closed my eyes not wanting to meet those adorable little face give me a nice stare down. Nick chest vibrated letting me know that he was laughing at us.

“Babe you can do this. He has no match—okay I take that back you are screwed if you open your eyes now so don’t do it.” He warned me at the end. I looked away and opened my eyes to see a little puppy in front of me he looked so cute I would so eat him. I groaned and nodded to Andrew making him jump from his seat and give a side way hug and promising that tomorrow will be worth it. I replayed back saying that I hope so cause if not I will beat the white out of him making him giggle.

“Okay Roxy I would like to see you after class” Mr. Mangos told me with a hint of desire in his eyes looking me over making me shudder in disgust and look at both Andrew and Nick pleadingly. They both nodded immadiently knowing how Mr. Mangos was. 

“Of course but I would like to have Nick my boyfriend with me” I said Boyfriend loudly making sure letting him know that I had one. He frowned but immadiently changed to a forced smile showing his yellow teeth. Mr. Mangos is a 50 year old man who still wasn’t married or had any relationship. He has a beer belly, a few strand of gray hair, and ugly brown eyes that look like shit plus the guy was 4’6.