"Look, Liam, I hate to be rude, but I really have to go. I have a plane to catch."

"Yeah, of course," he replied, giving way to his ex-girlfriend. "I'll see you when you get back?"

"Sure, yeah, whatever..." Sophia waved, sprinting on her heels to get out of there as she was racing against time.

As for Liam, he watched the retreating back of his ex-girlfriend disappeared from his sight. No matter what he does, the feelings he had for her was still there, still strong, but the question still remains in his head the affair she had with Louis.

*****

Zayn couldn't recall what time he went to the bed, or did he even sleep. His mind wandered, remembering every single moment of last night. He regretted on how things progressed. If only he could control his anger and his mouth, none of it would happen, and Niall would still be by his side, and everything would be okay. He thought that after the Perrie issue that things would calm down between them, but it did not. Zayn doesn't care all the hardship and the hoops that he has to jump through as long as Niall stayed by his side, but it seemed so impossible.

His entire body weighed heavily as if he carried the whole world on his back. The bed seemed so comfy for the past twelve hours, and he doesn't plan on doing anything for the rest the day but wallow on his broken heart.

He opened his phone, seeing the wallpaper made him more sad and depressed. The wallpaper is a photo that Niall took where Zayn gave the blonde a kiss while Niall has a big smile on his face. Looking at it now made Zayn regret on how he hurt Niall so bad. If only he could turn back time, Zayn would be more careful with the words that he was going to say. The more he thought about it, the more Zayn realized that he doesn't want to stay single. Time to do some damage control. He has to bring his A-game to bring back the light of his life.

There is only one person that could tell what Niall thought whenever the blonde shuts down...

*****

"Thank God you're here!" Zayn gasped when Louis suddenly pulled him back into the flat. Apparently, Louis was doing some cleaning. "Make sure to get some bags and help me fold with these..." Louis pointed the scattered clothes on the floor."

"Louis..." He glanced at Louis, who was busy dusting the wooden bookshelves on the far corner of the room.

"You know, I'm thinking of putting some of these things on an auction site then donate the money to a good charity, what do you thi—" Louis looked back, but was irritated when he saw Zayn was standing there doing nothing. "Okay, I know cleaning is not really your thing, but it would be nice if you can help out once in a while," he said. "Now, I can tell my Niall kept complaining that he does all the cleaning in your flat."

Just the mere mention of his name, Zayn felt his knees buckled until he found himself on the floor. Louis panicked when he saw his bandmate just collapsed into the floor.

"Hey, you alright?" Louis put down the dusting stick, dashing through the floor with the raven-haired lad. It didn't take a second until he heard Zayn crying. "Are you in pain?"

"No... it's Niall," Zayn responded after recollecting himself from the sudden burst of emotion. He missed him so much that it was physically hurting him hearing the name of his beloved.

"Why, what's wrong?"

As much as he wanted to control it, Zayn couldn't help for the tears to form in his eyes, rolling down on his cheeks.

"Are you perhaps hungry?" Louis questioned because it seemed like he was not getting through to his bandmate. "Or maybe you wanna smoke weed, eh?" He smirked, trying to enlighten Zayn's mood, and it did work because he saw a small smile from his bandmate.