Chapter Twenty

LOUIS' P.O.V.

"What do you mean Sam's gone?!" Niall practically screamed at me.

"I honestly just took her to the airport thinking she's gone for the week when Harry said she's gone forever now." I responded heart beating hard.

"But why?" Zayn asked more soothing and towards the bottom of the staircase.

"We have to go get her!" Liam praised grabbing the keys and walking into the garage. We all followed climbing into the car.

That's when it really hit me. I started bawling. Sam was gone. Forever. She wasn't coming back and I'm praying that we'll get her back. Zayn beside me rubbing my back telling me it'll be okay. Niall looked more pissed off then ever in the passenger seat and Liam's gaze fixed on the road.

When we got to the airport we all scrammed from the car and raced into the building looking for the terminal. We couldn't find it. We looked around like stupid idiots. People staring. I'm so thankful that no fans have mobbed us yet!

I heard a familiar cry. It was coming from the tiny hall. I tapped Niall's shoulder.

"Does that cry sound familiar to you?" I asked curiously.

Niall listened then ran towards the weeping cry. We all followed him down the hall only to find a curled up Harry at the end crying.

Oh no.

He's probably heartbroken.

I walked over leaving Niall, Liam, and Zayn at the end. I bent down and squatted next to Harry giving him the most uncomfortable hug ever.

"Harry, its okay. I promise. We will get her back. I will try every ounce in my body to bring Sam back. Okay?" I held out my pinky.

Harry looked up. Wet eyes and red, puffy cheeks. He sniffled. "You don't get it do you Lou?" He said with a soggy voice. "You've never been heart broken so bad you just feel like it was all a joke. Can't you see she obviously doesn't want to be with any of us right now and just wants us gone. Out of her life. Forever."

I signed and helped him up leading him to the car. We got in one by one. Glad that Paul got the cars fixed in time that we needed them most.

On the drive home it was very quiet and silent. Everyone was hurting. Especially Harry.

When we got in the house Harry limped right up the stairs to his room. I hated seeing my Harry like that. It crushes my heart...

********

SORRY OMG. SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW. IM HORRIBLE BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS. YOU GUYS HAVE STUCK A LONG TIME WITH ME BUT TRUST ME ITS ALMOST OVER ! ahhh ! that makes me sad :((

comment, vote <3

your DA bomb.com guys <3

love y'all ! :* kisses ! muah!