Chapter 5

Maki's pov

I was walking towards school when suddenly..."Maki-chan!!!"
I turn and found Rin and Hanayo panting really hard. 'They have must run to catch up with me' I thought.

"Maki-chan, Nozomi senpai told us that we will have a meeting today, nya" Rin said. "I already know that she send me a text about that yesterday...look" Maki said and show them her phone.

'Maki-chan we have a meeting tomorrow morning we're expecting you with Rin-chan and Hanayo-chan~...' Nozomi texted

'ok' Maki replied

"Now are we heading to the clubroom or not?" Maki asked. "Of course Maki-chan" Hanayo smiled and Maki nooded as a reply. "Let's go nya!!!" Rin grabbed both Hanayo and Maki's hands.

at the clubroom...

When we arrive at the clubroom only the third years are there. 'Where's Umi-chan and the others?'. As if Hanayo was reading my mind she asked. "Um...where's the others?". "Oh about them they will arrive a little late bec-" but before Eli could finish her sentence she was cut off by Honoka. "Sorry guys we have something to do with some paperworks" Honoka said while panting with Kotori. Umi composed herself before apologizing for being late. "No need for apologies at least you three are here already...so we can start right Nozomi?" Eli smiled at them. "Yep, Ericchi is right so...this meeting is about...guess what is it~" Nozomi smirked.

"Um...we don't have a clue about this" Umi said. "Fine fine I'm going to discuss it, ok first this game will have to be done by paired so this is the pairing..." even though the others knew already about it they didn't talk because they know Umi and Maki don't have the slightest clue about it.
"Rin and Hanayo
"Nozomi and Elicchi
"Honoka and Tsubasa" "wait a minute even Tsubasa from arise is also included in this game?".i asked. "Let me finish first okay Maki-chan?~" Nozomi said.
Maki just sighed and nodded. "So where am I?...ah right"
"Nicocchi and Maki" 'oh no I have been recovered lately and now we're paired up?!...ugh...what a shame...well I think I have to deal with it anyway it's not like I care or anything'. *sigh*. "um...Maki-chan are you okay?" Umi asked. Maki glanced at her to find a worried look from her senpai. "Yeah I'm fine no need to worry Umi-senpai". I gave her a small smile. " And the last pairing is..." 'I'm sure Umi and Kotori senpai will be partners since I haven't heard their names earlier. Then I took a glance at Kotori-senpai, she was blushing...weird, does she have a feelings for Umi-senpai? well I guess so. "Kotori and Umi-chan~...so you already know who your partner is. 'why am I feeling this way? why is my heart aching after I heard their name being paired? even though I know its already going to happen' I thought. "The game is coupling game...it's like dating each other but it's only a game alright?" Umi fainted after she hears the word "couple and dating stuff". "Shameless" Umi muttered. "Umi-chan!!!" luckily Kotori caught her before she fall to the ground.

"ugh...where am I?" Umi asked while holding her head. "oh you're awake, thank goodness" Eli sighed in relief. "Umi-chan you fainted after hearing the word couple and dating stuff.hehehe" Kotori said. Then Umi found herself in Kotori's lap. She blinked twice and "oh I'm so sorry Kotori". "it's okay Umi-chan" Kotori flashed her one of her angelic smiles.

"Guys...I think we better get going now that Umi-sempai is good and class are going to start soon" I said. "okay see you later guys" Nico said. Until the second year trio is left. "Now shall we?" Umi asked. They both nodded and now are heading to their room.