||S I X T E E N||

"Alexia tell me you have a photo of this guy you're totally crushing on" 

"He is my friend, im not crushing on him and I don't have a photo of him"

"Sure, well you should bring him home sometime. Girls gotta meet her best friends secret lover."

"Do you think he likes me?"

"Show me the texts."

"Okay here"

"Well he seemed annoyed when you didn't tell him whether you have a boyfriend or not, that could be a sign. Tell me how he acts"

"I don't know, nice? On the bus he lets me use one of his earphones to listen to his music"

"I need to see you two in action, just try explain what he looks like to me please! Alexia? Earth to Alexia? Are you okay? Alexia! What are you staring at?"

"You wanted to see him? There he is, hugging that brunette"

"Oh my god, im going to go kick his ass"

"No don't, just wait maybe they are friends. Plus we aren't even together. Can you hear what they are saying?"

"Princess, I think he is saying something and calling her princess"

"Oh..."

"Lexi she is leaning into kiss him, you need to interfere now otherwise it looks like its going to happen!"

"Me and him are only friends if they kiss- Shes kissing him. Is he kissing her? No I cant do this"

"Lexi! Don't leave, wait up!"