[1]

HARRY

"If I could fly,
I'd be coming
Right back home to you
I think I might
Give up everything
Just ask me to" I sang while the whole crowd roars. I smiled. I want this. I know I want this. This was my dream. To perform with the whole crowd.

"For your eyes only
I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely
And forget who you are
I'm missin' half of me
When we're apart
Now you know me
For your eyes only...

For your eyes only." I ended the song which earn a standing ovation from the artists who's watching and of course from our fans itself. Me and the boys got in the center and took a bow.

After years of hardworking, I'm in a band called One Direction. We just took a year break before taking an action again. With my lads in tow: Niall, Liam and surprisingly, Louis, Selena's step brother. We're okay now. When we first group together, Louis was mad at me for some point. Of course, it was because of Selena. I still love her even though I hadn't heard of her. Whenever I ask Louis about her, he just shrugged and change the topic.

We got off the stage and go straight to our dressing room to change and wait for the winners. We just finished performing at Grammy's. This is our first Grammy's attendance and that song we sung was nominated for single of the year and One Direction for Band of The Year. After we change clothes we got back to our seats and watched.

"So, we all miss her perform in the stage and we love her dearly, after a break..." Cara Delevigne said.

"I think we should have a dinner first." Louis said, nervously. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked. Niall looked at me.

"Yeah,Haz. I think we should eat first. I'm starving." Niall plead. Even though, I was the youngest one when Niall plead I can't help but smile and give in to his pleadings. I nodded and he smiled. We go out of the stadium to eat Nando's that was near at the venue.

After eating, we got back and Jason Derulo was up the stage to announce the winner for Band Of The Year.

"What's up everyone?" He shouted at the mic. Everyone applauded and cheered for him.

"We all know that we have a lot of amazing band of today but in this year's Grammy's we will grant the Best of Best Band, here are your nominees for Best Band Of The Year." He introduces. We are nominated together with Cold Play which is my favorite band, Five Seconds Of Summer which is our lad, One Republic and Black Eyed Peas. I was nervous as fuck. I look at my band mates and they were nervous too.

"And the Grammy's goes to..." Jason said and open the envelope given by him. "Oh, I expected this and you all love them, One Direction!" He said. We hollered and all of us hug.

"We made it boys!" Liam said and we pulled away

"We made it boys!" Liam said and we pulled away. We go to the stage together. Louis came into the mic first holding the award.

"Well, first of all, let me admire this thing. Damn! This isn't real, right?" He said. The audiences laugh.

"Well, first of all we want to thank all of the fans that's been there for 6 years. You are all amazing. We couldn't have this without you guys. I'm getting emotional. Harry, your turn." He said as the crowd laugh again. I smiled.

"Well, to be honest with you all we were surprise that we won. I mean being nominated with Cold Play, One Republic, 5SOS and Black Eyed Peas was a great feeling coz they're the one who inspire us. We didn't think that the fans will always be there for us even though we got into a hiatus for a year. I just wanted to thank God for this. This is for our fans. Thank you." I said while I was giving a speech. I think I saw her but I shook it off. I probably imagining things. Why would she be here? Is she an artist now? Coz if she is, I'll get her.

"You're in a trance, mate? Are you alright?" Niall asked while draping his arms over my shoulder.

"Yeah. Just can't move on that we won a Grammy's." I lied. Niall being Niall believe it but I saw it in his eyes that didn't and let it slide this time.

"So, are we going to the after party, later?" Louis asked. You know even if he's a dad now, he still act that he can do all he wants.

"Your fiancee must be waiting for you." I said. He looked at me.

"It's okay, Haz. Bri, doesn't mind." He said. Well, you all know that he knocked up Briana Jungwirth well after having a breakup they tried it again then boom, they're engaged now.
(This is not true, guys. Kay?)

"Okay. But I'm going to wee." I said and go to the bathroom. After weeing, I got out and saw them talking to a girl. Lou and Li was basically covering her for me too see who is it. The girl walk away when I was about to approach them.

"Who was that?" I asked them. They shrugged.

"Some lightning director want us to get back in our seats." Liam said. I look at him for a moment and nodded. They are lying.

I sat with them and think about who's the girl they are talking to with. It probably some artists who went up to congratulate us. Definitely.

"Hey, Niall. Can we drink a lot later?" I whispered.

"Yeah, sure." He said. I nodded and sit back as Taylor Swift accept her award. I rolled my eyes. I have nothing against her it's just that she keeps writing song about me and it gets me coz she's a great songwriter. I think she isn't get over about us. I told her that I give her a chance and I'll back out if it didn't work and she still mad at me for that.

"Well, this is amazing. First of all, the fans were amazing. Thank you all and everyone who supported me this is legit!" She said and walk off.

Good thing, she didn't thank me like she did last time at VMA 2013. I was embarrassed of that you know.

---
Hours passed by and the award show was ended by Beyonce who was so hot and probably the best performance. We finished taking pictures for paps that we were going to the after party. Louis and Liam go part ways as me and Niall got to a bar to drink our butt's off tonight.

"One tequila, please." I said to the bartender who right away give my drink. I sipped to it and sat down.

"Why do you suddenly want to be drunk?" Niall asked me as he was sipping to his drink.

"I miss her." I blurted out. Niall pat my back.

"Everyone does." He said but I can see in his eyes that he's hiding something. Or maybe I was imagining things again coz I was a little buzzed.

"You know, I'm a completely idiot. I only know I love her when I let her go. I'm a fucked up shit." I said probably downgrading myself.

"You are but stop saying those things for yourself, Harry." He said. I shook my head and order another drink.

---
A/n: How was it? The first chapter was up! This is really sad for Harry. Anyways, please do comment and vote.

 Anyways, please do comment and vote

Starting this book,

Yricka.