Chapter 1 The memory

Saeko was trying to break free from her horrible mother yelling at her brother crying and tried to reach out to him. She struggled and kept trying to reach him and yelled something that will always haunt Saeyoung. "Big brother! Nii-san! Don't leave me! You promised!" That was the last thing she said to him before he left her with their mother... Saeyoung woke up sweating and breathing heavy from the same dream he has been having ever since he was a kid. He sat up trying to calm down from that memory dream. He mutter something under his breath only he knew. "Why... did I have that dream of Saeko.... is she still alive..?" He sighs and looks at his computer hearing a warning noise knowing something happened. He got up from bed grabbing his glasses and put them on and went up to his computer and saw a lot of warning signs and a few skulls with two usernames on the computer. One of them is Unknown, but the second one is different and he wasn't sure who it was. The username is called Lone Hacker and the icon only had a two ribbons one was red to white color and the second one was a black and gold stripe ribbon. Saeyoung looked at them with a lot on his mind now with his second triplet Saeran behind the unknown name and he didn't know who brainwashed his brother while he tried to figure out who the new person is. "If Unknown is Saeran then could Lone Hacker be... no it can't be... it's impossible there's no way..." He sighs again and looks at a photo beside his computer which was a old photo of younger him with his siblings Saeran Choi his brother and the second triplet and a girl that looked like them their adorable yet missing sister Saeko Choi. He knew he broken his promise to the girl in the past and left to be a hacker. Saeyoung sat in front of the computer rubbing his face frustrated regretting of breaking his promise which was he and Saeran will protect Saeko until they no longer needed each other but he broke it and that day when he left her with their mother and tried to hide his sadness with his sister's words echoing in his head repeatedly. He groaned in annoyance at himself and grabbed his phone logging into the messenger app to see the others are on but he only saw Yoosung log in. Saeyoung thought of having him come over one day to talk instead of the app, but if he did then Yoosung will bug him about his two siblings and tried to compare his sister with Rika. "Ugh... why am I thinking of inviting Yoosung instead of the others... maybe for good reasons Zen being a narcissist of his looks and will try to flirt with my sister if she was alive, Jaehee is to serious and will lecture me about it, Jumin won't understand what I'm going through and he'll be too distracted about Elly... and V I'm not sure he is available to talk too..." He sighs and decided to talk to Yoosung for a while.

707 has enter the chat
Yoosung☆ has enter the chat

Yoosung☆: 707 what's up it's unusual for you to be on first something bothering you?
707: A lot is on my mind and my computer detected Unknown...
Yoosung☆: Unknown?!?! What did it...
707: let me finish Yoosung there was also another name which is unfamiliar does the name Lone Hacker ring a bell?
Yoosung☆: no it doesn't wonder who this is....
707: I'm not sure either whoever it is I have a bad feeling...*sends a emoji of his glasses breaking freaking out*
Yoosung☆: hey 707 I was curious about this but why haven't you invited anyone to your place to help out with your job???
707: I have reasons why but I was thinking of inviting you over.... well got to go solve who Lone Hacker is and see ya in a bit I hope you know Arabic
707 has left the chat
Yoosung☆: Wait Arabic?! I don't know how to speak Arabic! Gah he left... better go get ready....
Yoosung☆ has left the chat

Saeyoung sighs getting into his daily clothes and went back to the computer and began to search for who that new hacker is but paused to look at the photo again remembering the happy times he had with his siblings and was dying to see them again and try to make it up to them "Where are you two....I want to see you guys so much...I know I made a big mistake in the past, but I'm going to fix this once I've find you guys... so please be safe and happy.... don't make the mistake I did..." He went to his draw at the desk and pulled out a robocat he was planning on sending to his sister remember Saeko adores cats as a child. He lost his thought when he heard something banging the door and figures it was Yoosung. Saeyoung got up again and went to the door to let Yoosung in the room and type something in Arabic and opened the door seeing Yoosung standing there "thanks so much 707! I was confuse what to do and I didn't know Arabic!" He told him with relief. They walked into the house giving Yoosung the tour of the place and gave him some Buddha honey chips and went to the computer working again. Yoosung looked around eating the chips and noticed the photo and robocat "Hey Seven who are these people..??" He asked picking up the picture looking at it. Saeyoung sighs leaning back in the chair "my siblings... The one with glasses is me, the second boy is my brother Saeran, and the girl is our sister Saeko... but she disappeared a while back... now I'm looking for both of them..." Yoosung looked at him stunned talked to him about it and asked what happened even though he thought his sister acted happy like his dead cousin Rika. They talked more and more while working on solving who's Lone Hacker is and Yoosung stayed there until it was over.