SIX- Daughters

Slick thinking about discontinuing this book but whatever 🙄😩

"What's happenin'?" - Webbie

KAYDEN

Kai and I have been on the road for about four hours just talking, listening to music, and enjoying the ride. "I've never been to San Francisco. Why are you going there anyways?" I ask. Maybe, I should've asked him what the hell he's going for before I hopped in the truck without a care in the world.

"Just to handle some things. We coming right back late tonight." he answers. "Handle what? And hell naw. I didn't hop in here to ride six something hours just to do the same thing again tonight." I say. I'm not trying to be a bitch but my butt cheeks are already tired from  sitting here and we still have another two hours to go before we get there. I'm not trying to sit for this long ride again in the same day.

"Why are you suddenly asking questions? No, I'm not about to put you in harm's way. Just chill." he says. I lean back in my seat. I keep my ruger in my purse at all times so I can protect myself if I need to. I don't think he's crazy or anything though. "Don't you think you should've asked questions before you got in here?" he adds, chuckling.

"Whatever. Maybe, I should have. I'm just hoping you aren't crazy." I say. He laughs a little. My phone starts ringing. I answer it then put it up to my ear. "What the fuck you calling me for bitch?" I ask Karlie. This broad got some nerve for calling me. "I'm pressing charges on you. I'm pregnant and you cracked my head at the club last night. I'm having your nigga baby, bitch and I don't give a fuck if you don't like that. Be prepared for the restraining order and the arrest. Hopefully you got a lawyer. And get a box of tissues for all that crying. I took your man and now I'm having the baby he always wanted but you wouldn't give him. How you like that? Now I dare you to lay another finger on me. You will rot in a cell, Kayden. Try me." she threatens.

I raise my eyebrow. "You lil dumb ass bitch. You think I give a damn about your pussy ass going to the police? Go right a fucking head. And what, you want a gold medal cause you a fake ass hoe who smashed your so called bestfriend's husband and got knocked up?  Whoopity fucking do. Good job to you, deceitful ass. And hoe you ain't took shit cause he still blowing my damn phone up. But imma give you him. You can have the bitch ass nigga and y'all can go raise y'all bitch ass baby somewhere else and leave me the fuck alone. Karlie, you a gotdamn fool. How you get em is how you lose em. Don't be shocked when the same shit happen to you." I go off on her.

I did absolutely nothing to deserve this. It's sad and I'm heartbroken. I never felt anything so painful before. "Did you just refer to my child as my bitch ass baby?" she yells in my ear. "Yeah, bitch ass hoe. Fuck you, fuck him, and fuck that baby too. Bye dumb bitch." I say, then hang up in her face before I completely lose my temper.

"Why you even answer the phone call? You expecting an apology?" Kai asks. "I don't want an apology. There's nothing they could say to me to make me find it in my heart to forgive them. I guess I just wanted to hear what she had to say about it." I answer. "It's okay to still care. I mean... that was your supposed to be best friend and husband that fucked you over. You didn't have to call the baby a bitch though." Kai says.

I wipe the tears out of my eyes. "I didn't mean it... just something I said out of anger." I admit. I'm not gonna take my problems out on a baby. "Cut yo phone off and vibe with me." he calmly says. I stare at him for a second. "Just turn it off and relax. That way you won't have to see texts from ol boy or none of that. Just relax. You need to." he tells me.

I agree. I turn my phone off then put it in my purse. "What's your history with dude?" he asks. "Met when I was sixteen. He married me when I turned eighteen. Kai, I did nothing to deserve this. I did everything I was supposed to. I was a good ass friend to her and I was an even better wife to him. I don't know why I wasn't good enough. I never cheated, ever. Hell, I haven't even thought about talking to another man since we met. I took our vows seriously so I thought it was the same for Kevin. I mean... the only thing I did was not want to have a baby but that was because I'm in college on a track scholarship and I'm young and not ready." I explain.