8. Protect Her at All Cost

Note: Yeah I know I'm slacking with this piece. Soo I hit y'all with the double chapter. This one is kinda short, sorry.

The guy started twitching and more bone snapping. All of a sudden a big black wolf took his place. The monster looked at us and was slowly walk up to us. But Nathan came in front of us with lightning speed and threw him against the floor and held him there

"RUN!" Nathan said with fangs coming down his mouth

This is when my instincts kicked in. I grabbed Callie and ran as fast I could.

"Barry I can't keep up!"

I bent down so she could get on my back. Just then a brown wolf jumped in front of us. Callie screamed and hid her face in my neck.

I placed Callie down.

"Please don't hurt her. Hurt me instead. Okay she is just 8 please kill me instead." All of I sudden I saw him leap over me to attack Callie.

"NOOOOOO." I screamed just then my hand start to twitch. I put my palm out in the wolves direction the a sudden flash of yellow light hit the wolf.

I ran towards the wolf before he could fall. Everything around me was moving slow again but I didn't care I had to protect my sister!

I punched the wolf as I hard as I could. Which sent him flying into a pole.

The wolf fell to the ground and it shifted into a human.

"Barry." Callie called out to me.

I looked down at my hand to see the burn got worst. As I was looking down I saw drops of blood coming down.

I quickly started to wipe the blood from my nose, but it was no use. It still kept dripping.

"Barry. Hey you okay." I heard Nathan as he held me.

I look at his eyes and I swear his eyes started to change. He looked away and then looked back. He took off his sweater and held it to my nose.

"Barry what happened."

I pointed at the guy on the ground.

"He was just a big brown wolf. How is this all happening?"

"Did you do this Barry?" I nodded and felt my eyes getting blurry. What is...... All I saw was black.