2. Love at First Sight

Note: That is a picture of Nathan

His hazel eyes were so shiney and his lips looked so soft, but wait the one side of his face looked all blurr... OH CRAP MY CONTACT. Fuck my mom is gonna kill me I need to find it fast. I quickly started scattering my hands around so I could find it. "Um what are you doing" a deep raspy voice said into my left ear. I turn to see the guy I bumped into really close to me. I felt my face becoming so red and hot. "I lost one of my contacts" I said with a half smile. His face looked worried and he started to help me... wait he was helping me? Barely any guy in this school wants to be 2 feet close to me let alone help me find my contact, or help me peirod.

"Is this it" he said holding my contact in his big athlete like hands. I had a big grin on my face and snatched it from him. "Thank you, thank you ,thank you" I said giving him a hug. "You just saved my life" giving him a swift kiss on the cheek... WAIT DID I JUST? I saw him turn red and I quickly got up and ran to the washroom. I looked in the mirror and just kept questioning myself. 'Why the fuck did I just ruin a potential freindship with a really hot guy?'. Anyways I quickly got the contact lens cleaning solution out and started to clean the contact lens. Once I was done I waited in one of the stalls for the first bell to ring. I didn't want to risk seeing that guy again it was way to embrassing.

I heard the door open to the bathroom and I heard voices and I quickly put my hand over my mouth so no one can hear me. I heard the voices more clear now it was Chris and his group of jock friends. Just my fucking luck. I saw their feets moving around the bathroom and one of them said "We will win football game today, this is semi finals we have to win". I heard one of the sinks turn on and I heard Chris say " Were going to win okay. Stop worrying Cory." he said with pride. Arrgh jocks so fucking full of themself.

The bell rang which almost made me fall from the toilet seat and I let out a quiet squeal. "What was that?" Zach said. My heart was pounding and I wanted to cry out for help. "It's nothing Zach hurry you can't be late for Math your barely passing and coach said you need to bring your grade up if you wanna stay on the team." Cory said. They finally left and I sighed in relief, I ran out of the bathroom and into English, luckly my seat wasn't taken all the way at the back where no one could seee me. The spot next to me is empty since Becky was home sick today :(.

Mister Mitchel got the class to settle down and he said he was going to introduce a new student "This is Nathan Wesley, please make him feel welcome". Oh my god that is the guy the I bumped into earlier. Mr. Mitchel pointed to the spot next to me and told him to sit there. I felt butterflies in my stomach, oh man why me? I saw him apporach the spot and I quickly looked down at my hands and hopped he didn't recognize me... Who am I kidding I JUST FUCKING KISSED HIS CHEEK OF COURSE HE WOULD RECOGNIZE ME. "Hi" I broke from my train of thought. "Is your contact okay?"

What do I do? What do I say? Should I just run? No, no don't be stupid hmmm. "Uh.. Yeah I cleaned it in the washroom. Thanks for not punching me in the face after I kissed your cheek" I quickly put my hand over me mouth. Why did I just say that? I'm litterally being so dumb around him, whats wrong with me? "Ah no it's cool, I didn't really think much of it. Just a reward for saving your life" He winked at me. My insides just melted. "I'm Nathan" he said holding out his hand. "I'm Barry" I said shaking his hand. "Barry? Never heard the name before. Pretty cool" he said with a smirk. "Yeah it's my grandpa's name, my mom insisted I have that name. Besideds it was either Barry or Benard so I kinda got lucky on that." He laughed a little which made me smile.

Nathan was tall and pretty built. He has on a tight shirt which really shows off his muscles and a pair of blue jeans. He had brown hair and hazel eyes with prefect white teeth. He smelt like cologne, really nice expensive cologne. He seemed sweet and caring, and didn't care if people knew if he talked to me or not. Wow I think I'm in love.. But I can't be. We just met and arrgh. Yes, yes I am in love!! So this is what people call love at first sight? I like it

******

The bell rang which meant the end of class. I got my bag and was about to leave for second period, but I quickly stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey Barry". "Yeah Nathan?". "I'm new here and I really don't have friends, so I just wanted to know if we could probably hang out this weekend?" he said putting his hand on the back of his neck. Yes yes yes a million times yess. "Sure, um but where?" "My place, heres my number I'll text you the address." His house???!!!! Oh my god. But he doesn't know I'm gay yet and I don't wanna tell him becuase I was given a second chance. Fuck it I'll figure it out tomorrow. "Yeah okay". "Okay see you tomorrow" he said leaving the classroom.

Love at first sight, huh? Fuck yes!!