13

"Namjoon and Taehyung have been worried sick about your whereabouts."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes and shoving documents back into my drawer. It's been over a month since I left. Without a trace. I let Hoseok in on my plan, ironic how Namjoon's member is helping me; someone who wants revenge on his business. I've been back and forth visiting Yoon (who's been at my mothers) while I stayed in a safe house. One Hoseok and Yoongi kindly lended to me.

"Hoseok, if Namjoon figures out you're helping me you're dead. You know that right?" My brows rose as I looked at Hoseok with genuine concern.

"He'll have to go through Yoongi first." He winked before handing me an envelope.

"What's this?" I asked whilst opening the sealer.

"Namjoon's schedule. It's quite interesting."

"How so?" I looked up at him, he only looked away and busied himself with something else. With a roll of my eyes I looked down at the paper's, my heart dropping at the many dates reading:
Meeting With Taehyung.

"They're both up to something. Namjoon's been secretive lately ever since that night you left. He doesn't tell me nor Yoongi anything..." Hoseok paused before running his fingers through his hair and sighing heavily, continuing. "Jin. I think it's time."

This time I sighed, my hands rubbing my face in exhaustion.

"The plan worked quicker than anticipated..." I mumbled, glancing down at the documents again. A date catching my eye.

Transaction with Taehyung. Form deal.

"Why are they in contact? Are they planning on teaming up?" I chuckled at the thought of two arch enemies whom will always have a hatred towards the other forming an alliance, but my smile faded after meeting Hoseok's serious frown.

"Explain."

"Jin, you have to understand that there's smaller gangs who have been treated like pets by Namjoon and Taehyung. Each gang they used has only added up."

"Cut to the point." I said anxiously.

"Many gangs are banding together to take down Namjoon and Taehyung's empire. This may alter your plans..."

I only smiled "Don't be so naive, Hoseok. This just made my life easier."

"How so?" Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head.

"Now I have stronger people to help me take down their hell sent empire."

"Seokjin, are you sure you want to do this? Vengeful hate wares off quicker then you think."

"There's things I haven't told you about my plan. Anyways, I have to go visit Yoon. My mother is wondering when I'll take her back home with me."

As I was getting up to exit Hoseok stopped me

"Seokjin, I know you. You can't possibly murder two people who were once your everything."

"Like I said, I won't have to. I now have people to do that for me."

I could sense Hoseok's hesitation towards me. But soon he'll see.

It's my turn to be in charge of this game. There's a twist in my game though, one Hoseok nor the rest would even see coming.