Chapter Thirteen

Ophelia's P.O.V.

I was walking down the street when I saw someone who looked familiar. I got closer to him and realized that he is the douche face who bullies Colton. I picked him up and walked back to my house. I set him on my couch and made some tea. Don't think he isn't going to hear about this when he wakes up.

'Mng,' he groaned. 'I made you tea, I saw you passed out in the middle of the street and brought you to my house.' 'Thanks.' When he took a sip of his tea, I yelled, 'Why the fuck would you do what you do to Colton, he doesn't deserve that to be done to him, you should go rot in hell with all the other homophobic douche faces.'

By that time he had tears streaming down his face. 'He's gone. He ran away from me. I don't know where he went. You have to help me. Please.' I believed him. 'Where do you think he went?' 'Andy's house.' 'Andy?' 'Biersack.' 'From Black Veil Brides?'

'Yeah, they were supposed to adopt us.' 'Come on, I know where he lives.' I dragged him down the street.

Shane's P.O.V.

She knows where they live. We got to a door that looked familiar. I knocked. Andy answered. His hair was everywhere. 'Get in here,' he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. 'You may come inside too,' talking to the girl.

'Shane, is this some girl that you chose over Colton?' Ashley asked. Colton looked up. 'Colton!' Yelled the girl. She ran over to him and gave him a bear hug. 'I never got your name,' his angelic voice said. 'Ophelia Anne.'

'Such a pretty name.' I had tear threatning to come out of my eyes. I blinked them away. I thought he was gay, and now he is flirting with some girl. Life is fucked up. I'm done.

I walked out the door silently. I can't believe this. He said he loved me then he does this to me. Sound like someone? Now I'm talking to myself. But it does sound like you. Doesn't it. Yeah, I guess it does.

Go appologize you dipshit. You need him. But he doesn't like me, he likes her. He's gay you little shit, and she is lesbian. Can't you tell? No, I guess I will. I turned around really fast, just to run into Colton.

'I'm sorry Colton. I love you, I won't do anything to hurt you again. I wasn't crying because I didn't like you, I was crying because you actually like me back, and I just now realized how much I actually love you. Please forgive me?' I said.

He looked into my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me slowly and passionatly. I really love him. No shit. Shut up. 'What?' 'Did I say that out loud?' 'Yeah, you said, I really love him. Shut up.' 'Shit. There's this voice inside my head that talks to me. 'That's fine with me, as long as it doesn't say to hate me or use me.' 'I wouldn't listen to it.' I kissed him.