Chapter Three

Colton's P.O.V.

'So maybe I did,' he smirked and walked upstairs. Wow, this sucks. He hates me. It can't get worse than this. I walked upstairs with blood pouring from my nose. I headed straight to the bathroom to clean up the mess. The blood wouldn't stop so I took out my blade while closing the door.

I made six new cuts. I cleaned them up and wrapped them. I walked back to MY ROOM. Shit, was he crying? I walked in and he yelled, 'DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?' 'It's my room.' 'Our.' 'Mine.' 'Whatever.'

I went to sit on my bed and he finally noticed my nose was bleeding. He got up and said,'Let me help you with that.' 'I don't need your help.' He pushed me up against the wall and said,' I'm helping you, I feel really bad for doing that to you.' 'FINE.'

He went and got tissues and an ice pack. He tilted my head back and put the ice pack on my neck while holding the tissue up to my nose. After about ten seconds, it got freezing. I pushed him off yelling, 'Holy fuck, that's cold.' He came over to me and said into my ear, 'But your nose stopped.'

Oh, I guess it did. 'Why are you being so nice to me?' I asked 'Shane Danielle's here,' his dad called. 'I'm coming,' Shane said. He got up and left. I sat down in the corner of the room. I have decided to kill myself. I took out my notebook and wrote:

Dear whoever?,

I guess I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't kidding about me being gay. I'm in love with Shane and it wouldn't work out because he is as straight as a ruler and our parents are getting married. I will be by the bridge. bye.

Just as I set the letter on the bed, Shane walked in with Danielle. 'Eww, it's that fag from school.' I ran out of the room and wrote a copy of the letter shoving it in my pocket as I walked into the kitchen and got my "special pills" and my blade.

As I started walking towards the bridge I noticed that my mom's car wasn't here. As I kept walking, I noticed there was a crash. With my mom's car. I saw that my mom's neck was snapped and my "stepdad" had ad piece of glass going through his head.

They are dead. I will be too soon enough. I walked to the bridge and sat down on it. I took five pills then cut three lines. As I took five more, I cut four more lines. I stood on the bridge and whispered, 'I love you Shane.' I took a step and...

Someone grabbed me. I can't see his face and I couldn't scream. All I know is I was laying across someones lap before I passed out.