Chapter Twelve

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been sick and busy. I mean, I have to read six chapters in To Kill a Mocking Bird. Surprisingly it is a good book. Well, I took up a lot of your time. Carry On (Ha, that is a Fun. song. c:) It changes point of veiw a lot. It might have some graphic things.

I know 'Andley' doesn't exist, but I wish it did, because Andy is my daddy and Ashley is Kelsea's daddy and then if it existed we would be sisters!(: Oh, and it's my first time writing this kind of thing, so DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING JUDGE ME!!

Just kidding, you can judge me all you want. I live off of hate. Isn't that right Kelsea? I bet Ivy is so mad right now, she didn't even bother with me (:.

Shane's P.O.V.

'I love you Colton.' I pulled him into a hug. I can't believe he did this. I can't take it anymore. 'I'm sorry, I don't want you to hate me. I need you, Colton. Please don't leave me.' I whispered into his ear.

He looked me into the eyes and said, 'I could never hate you. Shane, I love you more than you will ever know. I will never leave you, I need you too.' I stared at him.

He said, 'Please don't cry, I'm sorry, I know you didn't mean any of it. You just don't want the guilt of having me die because of you. I understand.' He turned and ran away. What? He thinks I was kidding?

'Colton! Come back please, I wasn't kidding. I do love you.' I yelled while running after him. I'm really slow. I kept running. I felt light headed. I whispered, 'I really do love you Colton,' before blacking out.

Andy's P.O.V.

I ran inside crying. He came running in after me with a black eye. I started crying, 'This is all my fault.' 'Don't cry. I love you, Andy. You mean the world to me.' He said.

I looked into his eyes and brushed my lips against his and whispered, 'I love you too.' He took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. He pushed me up against the door making me shut it. He slammed his lips to mine making me moan.

He had is hand on either side of my head. Not that way you pervert. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him close. His hands traveled down my spine lightly grazing it, making me shiver. When they got to their destination, he squeezed my butt just a little.

Does he know all of my soft spots? He pulled back panting and my lips caught his neck as I started to suck as I found his sweet spot. He moaned loudly and I kept sucking, making sure to make a mark.

I licked it and came up to his ear and lightly blew into it. He pulled back and slammed his lips to mine. I looked into his eyes and he pulled me to him and started grinding on me, turning me on completly. He started to unbuckle my pants, and I could fell my hard on already threatning to come out.

He about got them off when there was a knock at the door. I mentally groaned and buckled my pants back up. 'Sorry Ashley.' 'It's fine, we can pick up on it later,' he said while pecking my lips. I ran to the door to find Colton crying.

Colton's P.O.V.

I knew he was lying. I ran to the only people I knew I could trust. I knocked on Andy's door. He came and his hair was everywhere, and HE HAD A BONER! 'Am I interupting something?' I asked with a slight blush. 'No, it's ohkay, what's wrong?'

Andy asked. 'He started to cry after I said I loved him and he found-' I trailed off. 'Found what?' I looked down. 'FOUND WHAT?' he asked again. 'He found me trying to-' He cut me off, 'Please tell me you didn't.' I slowly nodded.

I'm sorry, I'm kind of on writers block. If you have any suggestions, it would really help. Thanks. <3