"No. It's part of the job. We all got asses, right?" I say as he laughs. I begin to press my thumbs into his shoulder blades as he groans with pleasure. After thirty minutes of running the same three spots on his back, I move my way up to his neck. I dig in and caress each crevice and twist that his long neck offers to me. I pound on his back some more before he requests the waist, which I squeeze and maneuver to his liking as he moans with pleasure from each swift hand motion.

When I finish I look at the clock and notice that it's six. Holy shit, that took a long time. My hands ache and my arms are sore from rubbing the man raw, but the bright side I made 400 dollars in one day. I swear under my breath as I realize that I was supposed to be at Mandy's by 5, so I rush out of the building and hop onto the train. I count my money, smiling contently with myself, and I can't seem to wipe the smug grin off of my face. Rich people aren't that bad after all, as long as they're paying you.

________________________________

Mandy glares at me when she opens the door, and I smile as I see the whole Gallagher family sitting at a table in her large apartment. I'm proud of my sister, she didn't turn out like me. She was stuck in the South Side but made something useful of herself, from working at an escort agency to becoming the CEO of some company Lip works at. "You're late." She says as I grin sheepishly.

"Sorry. I was at work." I mutter as Mandy looks at me in confusion.

"Work? Mickey you can't keep doing this illegal shit. You're gonna get caught-"

"I'm not doing anything illegal, Mandy. Here." I say, thrusting her the four hundred. "Take it. For rent." I know her rent is expensive as fuck and I've already paid mine, and at this rate I might be a millionaire by the end of the year.

"How the fuck did you get this?" She whispers quietly.

"I'm a massage therapist." I grin proudly as Mandy laughs. I look over to see Ian blushing and I wink at him. "Took Ian's advice."

I follow Mandy over to the dinner table as Lip and Fiona incoherently talk about some shit involving some guy locked away for murder, Debbie and Carl argue with each other as Debbie throws a spoon at him and he leans across the table to hit her in the shoulder, and Mandy stares at Lip, clearly love struck. Kev and Vi are here, too, and Svet touches the fabric in Vi's bra as they all oo and ah over the smooth feeling. Everyone seems to be happy and for one of the first times in a long time, I feel that way as well.

Ian stands up, pushing his chair out in a screeching noise, and wraps his arms around me. Taken away by the sudden warmth and protection, I hug him back and hold him tightly, nestling my head into the crook of his neck. After a long, passionate embrace he looks down at me, cupping my head in his hands, and pecks me on the lips. I smile foolishly, looking like a lost little girl in the fucking candy shop, and Ian hugs me again, this time tighter and longer. I'm not sure what's up with him but he sure is being really fucking clingy. But I like it. My arms securely hold him close to me, and I close my eyes and nuzzle up against his soft shirt. It's smells like him and that makes me smile, seeing that I've always loved his soapy scent.

He holds me so hard that his face looks as if it were in pain, and not a physical ache but an emotional quake of hurt. I run my hand along his soft skin and down his neck, feeling every aspect that his body has to offer.

"Guys, no fucking at the table." Fiona jokes as Ian rolls his eyes.

"It's been a while." He hisses back, trying to savor this moment when no one will let him.

"It's been a week." Lip replies in a snark tone, making Ian once again do a dramatic eye roll. If they wouldn't have stopped us we probably would've stripped naked and spent time discovering each other's bodies right then and there. Everything just feels so raw with Ian and I, like every time we see each other the emotions and ardor multiply and we need to touch each other endlessly. We both have a seat at the full table, people passing around mashed potatoes and green beans and making pointless conversation.