Truthfully or secretly?

Start from the beginning

"I-i- she's going with someone already I was to late at that!So yes or no?"

I kinda actually felt bad for him,but I didn't wanna go with him and I didn't wanna reject him.Still i'd get many people looking at us and so many uneeded comments I was kinda thinking of going with Gamzee.Eridan was waiting for an answer maybe I could ditch him at the party and hang out with my friends or somthing and maybe he might hang with Fef and Sollux I guess.

"Ummm fine...but don't think i'm doing this cause I like you, i'm doing it to be nice got it?"

Eridan smiled giving me a hug great,How bad I wanted to pull him off me and let him cry.He walked back to his desk and that's kinda when I wanted to hide my face from the world.Eridan kept looking at me every now and then and it was almost sickening.The bell rang finally , everyone rushed out .I'd usually ride with Gamzee or Vriska, but mostly i'd walk with Sollux.When I approached the schools front doors I noticed Sollux missing,Where did he?Then I saw him and Fef walking home well so much for me having someone to walk with home.Shrugging my shoulders I began to walk twards my house but somthing stoped me.I looked behind me seeing Gamzee pulling up his car next to me telling me to hop in.My face lit up at him as I got into the car strapping myself in and turned up the music.

"Thanks Gam I owe you one for sure."

"No problem M************ it's what I can do I overheard Sollux and Feferi where going to walk home so I wanted to drive you."

I caught that small tint of blush on his cheeks,but it was so feint so I didn't know for certain if that was any sign of liking twards me.Gamzee began to tap his hands on the wheel a bit making me sing to the song of skrillex year of the equinox.He joined in trying not to make me feel akward about myself we giggled and laughed a bit.

"You never told me you could sing how come I haven't heard you before?"

I looked in my bag for my house keys as I looked at him a bit puzzled.

"Well you never asked me to sing for you Gam and thanks for driving me home really."

Gamzee stoped the car next to my house as my keys fumbled out of my bag onto the clutch of the car.I rolled my eyes grabbing my keys as I stoped having them in hand.My body warmed up as I looked over to Gamzee his hand grasping over mine.We both where blushing having our eyes locked onto one another.I trembled a bit blushing as I pulled my hand back looking at him then at my keys.Without a word I left the car feeling Gamzees glance on me as I walked to my porch.Waving goodbye to him I entered my house hearing nothing of course,my parents don't get back till tommorrow they forgot about their only child of course.I walked to my room a dresser in the corner a laptop on the floor along with a purple rug and lavander silk sheets on a regular bed in the middle of the room.Examining my room I noticed my picture board seeing all my friends on the board,My eyes watered seeing how happy I was...now I was a wreck I began drinking at 16 and cried myself to sleep at everynight due to stress.My heart was breaking the tears where flowing on my cheeks now.Collapsing onto the floor I drifted to sleep letting my tears run down my cheeks as I slept letting my world vanish from me only for a little while.It was now 7 o clock damn it I began stiring to wake up and I was drowsy still beginning to pull myself up I headed to the shower washing up for the party.After showering I put up my long black hair down blow drying it as I began doing my make up trying to think of what clothes to wear.After finishing up I picked out a regular band tee along with skinny jeans and vans of course to go with my signature style.Having an hour left I waited on my couch for Vriska to call me or text I was still sleepy,but if I fell asleep i wouldn't wake up.Turning on the T.v my head started to tell me to go to sleep then a knock on the door Finally!I got up form my seat seeing Vriska standing in my door way ,she wore a regular plad shirt and leggings putting her hair down.My expression was amazed on how well she made her self look I wanted to tease her.

"Ohhh looking good for Tav are we?"

She punched my arm lightly having a smirk on her face

"Oh haha very funny Sammuels!"

"Ohhhh contrare Serket."

We both let out a giggle as i grabbed my keys locking my door heading to the party.Approaching Terezi's house we saw many of our class mates from school already drinking doing drugs and smoking.Vriska and me looked at each other as she went inside the house looking for Terezi.Karkat sat on the stairs sighing holding a sandwhich in his hand annoyed.I approached him along with Vriska

"Hey crab cakes wheres Terezi?"

Karkat glared at us as he got up from where he sat annoyed.He crossed his arms over his chest narrowing his eyes at us.

"How the F*** should I know I don't go out with her like everyone in the school has to F****** assume we go out!"

Vriska and me laughed a bit but we had no intention of really talking to Karkat but somthing crossed my mind.

"Hey Karkat if it's to much to ask has ummm Gamzee gotten here yet?"

Karkat flicked me off as I shrugged,Vriska patted my shoulder grabbing Karkat by the collar.

"So Karkat is he?"

Karkat growled and muttered a few curses at Vriska giving a small nod.Vriska dropped him onto the ground with a thud letting Karkat sit up once again along the stairs.Vriska gave me that go ahead and look for him look as I nodded running off to look for Gamzee.I began to go through the crowds of teens trying to look for Gamzee no luck yet.Did Karkat lie or did he just want to- A hand was on my shoulder my eyes lit up turning around slowly to see. (cliff hanger >:D)