Tears Arnt Gone I'm Wondering Why

A month later......  

we arrived at lumcon and I was so excited to finally be away from home and with Myles.

we walked upstairs to our dorms and unpacked. I was bunking with Kiya, Shelby and Jazmine . After I unpacked I texted every body and told them lwts hang out in the lounge. Next thing I knew bookoo people were there it was like a mini party.

Myles walked in and made his way toward me heyy koi he said. Heyy Myles I replied. We hung out all night until it was time for curfew.

Walking back to my dorm.......

Sydney pulls my arm and she drags me inside.

what's going on with you and Myles she said.

idk I replied but I really like him I think we're going to last a good while. Sydney says and if he breaks your heart I'll break his. Bye Sydney

bye koi

Goodnight......

The next day we went on a boat ride and Me, Myles Shelby, Kiya, and Jazmine we're talking about our ex's. Shelby keep foing on about her boo thang, I named 4 and Myles shocked me when he said he went out with Jazmine. I was shocked it was like my heart broke into a million pieces. I ran to the back of the boat leaving them is mystery my I was upset. Shelby came by me she asked me are u mad about what he said. I replied of course I am im not mad at him but the fact that he didn't tell me.

After The Boat Ride......

It was free time and all the boys went outside to play soccer. I decided to go out on the balcony. I see Myles outside and wave. Shelby and Kiya came and stood by me. Guess what girl is mine said.Myles. Not thatone and not that one but Koi he pointed to me. I'm not going to lie I was bucked. I love you I replied I love you too he said back.

The Morning We leave

I took my seat on the bus waiting for Myles too sit by me I was so excited two hours with my boyfriend finally. He got on the bus and looked at me he walked and walked and walked RIGHT PASS ME. I was so fucking mad then Mrs Sanchez.askes.me was I sitting by.myself and my.responded no I'm sitting there I was stunned.

be took a seat next to me we we're quiet the whole way it was as if.he didn't want to be by me like I was invisible.

The Next Day.......

school was over and I was walking down stairs to leave. Myles called  me heyy koi wait up

Heyy Myles

I think we need to break up

is this like a dare

no I'm serious

okay if u feel that way

thanks for taking it well

yeah sure

I ran to the car and I was crying so hard my face turned red I.wanted to die it was so painful I didn't talk to anyone.

As far as he knew it was over but no it was just         the beginning