The day I lost a friend

So I woke up to the same song all of me by John Legend on my alarm clock. I repeated my routine from yesterday but this time I decided to wear my leather jacket, spider man shirt, black jeans, my black beany, and my black and red LeBron's.

I ran down stairs because I was late I skipped breakfast and other bad news I had too walk to school by my self because Sydney was sick.

When I finally got to school every body was looking at me not only because it was morning meeting and I was late but because everyone found out that me and Myles we're dating.

Out the corner of my eye I noticed Amari and her bffl Mayela (also my sister) giving me the im going to beat your ass face. Especially  Amari her eyes looked icey cold like she was dieing inside.

I passed up Myles who was holding my spot next to him. I took my seat next to him he smiled I noticed he had pretty braces another thing I loved about him.

anyway after morning meeting and our classes it was time for recess.

Next thing I notice is a mob of people running towards me.

Crowd: OMG MY GOD YOUR DATING MYLES... YALL LOOK SO CUTE

luckily Shelby pulled me out of the crowd and we ran upstairs escaping them

few I was so relieved thanks I said to shelby no problem.

Shelby: so when were you going to tell me about this lil Myles thing

I don't know I responded after what happened with Lamar I didn't really want to tell anybody.

°Lamar a scraggly little big headed ass mother fucker he had the gap the size of an avalanche and so wide a train can go through I don't even know why I went out with him °

anyway back to the story

Shelby: true true she said well if he even thinks about breaking your heart I'll break him

lol I said

thing is I wasn't expecting what  happened next