Capture of SevenSeven

Start from the beginning

"Hey there, out for some midnight flying I see!"

SevenSeven looked up to see a priest with black robes, long red hair, a cigar, and what looked like a bar code under his eye.

"Mind if I join you?" Stiyl Magnus said with a cold smile. "You see I haven't had much exercise lately. A little tussle might give me the work out I need."

SevenSeven growled. Those darn magicians thinking they could one up the Terror Siblings, well they had another thing coming if this man thought he could take down SevenSeven without losing his head. SevenSeven raised his armored gloves. The metal on his gloves shifted like liquid until they morphed into two 7 caliber galvan assassin blasters. On SevenSeven's back, four snake like cords with plasma blasters on the end extended out and pointed themselves at Stiyl. SevenSeven fired all his weapons without remorse. The plasma beams rained down at Stiyl who was somehow able to dodge but just barely. Stiyl reached into his robes and let a bunch of rune inscribed paper fly out and stick themselves to the surrounding roof top area. In a blaze of flame, Innocentius instantly ignited and shielded Stiyl from the blasts. Innocentius roared and moved in on SevenSeven who responded with a barrage of plasma aimed at the flame monster. Unfortunately for SevenSeven, the blasts had no affect on Innocentius who thrust out a flaming talon at SevenSeven. SevenSeven performed a drop roll and dodged Innocentius's blow. If this beast couldn't be taken out by the usual means, then the best tactic was to take out the master. SevenSeven once again aimed all his weapons at Stiyl Magnus and fired. But in a surprising turn of events, another Innocentius burst into being right in front of Stiyl and took the plasma blasts like they were nothing. The Innocentii closed in on SevenSeven, one from the front the other from the left. For the first time since he had fought Ben Tennyson, SevenSeven had been cornered, and it didn't sit well with him. SevenSeven gave a furious roar and ran at Stiyl Magnus. The second Innocentius full tackled him, but SevenSeven wasn't going to let that stop him. SevenSeven pushed himself through the molten flaming body of Innocentius and emerged on the other side with his armor smoking and burnt. His weapons had been damaged, but he didn't care one bit. A compartment opened up on SevenSeven's glove to reveal a large buzz saw. SevenSeven continued to run at Stiyl with the saw running sinisterly, determined to slice that idiot magician to bits.

"My flame is a righteous blade." Stiyl murmured. A giant slicing flame erupted from Stiyl's hand and hit SevenSeven leaving a black burning scar across the chest plate of his armor. But still, SevenSeven kept running closer. He raised his buzz saw, ready to hit Stiyl with it, but then.... A bright beam of light hit SevenSeven from the side and sent him flying to the far edge of the roof top. Tsuchimikado stood on the opposite end of the building wearing his usual grin. In his hand he held an origami paper crane and several pieces of multicolored origami paper. Despite his grin however, a blood stain was slowly starting to spread across his aloha shirt. As a student of Academy City, Tsuchimikado had taken the curriculum that all students did which involved messing around inside the persons head and developing esper powers. Those who developed esper powers through the programs of Academy city could not use magic without causing bursts in their blood vessels. Fortunately, Tsuchimikado's esper power was very fast healing. But that didn't mean it didn't still leave a toll.

SevenSeven got up and activated a second buzz saw on his other glove. He wouldn't be beaten by pathetic humans again, he wouldn't!

Tsuchimikado chuckled. "Man, it's a long time since I used magic like that. You sure you've got this Stiyl? I think another bit of fen shui would probably kill me."

Stiyl grinned. "I'll admit, he's pretty persistent, but it's nothing I can't handle. Thanks though, another inch and I would probably be sliced ham."

SevenSeven was furious. How dare those insolent pieces of carbon, water, and hydrogen talk about him like he was no big deal. He was going to rip the skin from their skulls. SevenSeven roared. He would protect his reputation, his brother's reputation, his sister's reputation. He would protect their assassin's honor! These humans would soon lie dead at his feet, then he would find Ben Tennyson and stomp on his skull. SevenSeven ran at the two insolent humans before him. Suddenly, the two Innocentii tackled him from either end and in a blaze of orange and red flame SevenSeven blacked out.

Stiyl and Tsuchimikado stood in front of the unconscious form of SevenSeven. The rooftop wind was freezing now that the two Innocentii were gone.

"Are you alright?" Stiyl asked Tsuchimikado.

Tsuchimikado tore a piece of his cloth with his teeth and used it to bandage up his side. "No worries, I'll be completely healed by tomorrow, though it's probably a good thing I didn't lose any more blood then I did just now."

Stiyl nodded and opened up his cell phone. "Agnese, make sure everyone is up. We got one."

*Aerophibians are JetRay''s species. JetRay is manta ray like alien with the power to fly at supersonic speeds and to shoot neuro shock beams from his eyes and tail. JetRay appeared briefly at one of the earlier chapters in this book.

*Pyronites are HeatBlast's species. HeatBlast's planet is primarily known for being a near twin of Venus. HeatBlast is Ben's most powerful pyro manipulating alien, HeatBlast can also use his power over fire to fly by either riding his flames like a surf board or blasting forward Human Torch style.

*Lepidopterrans are large insect like creatures with amazing aerial prowess. StinkFly is Ben's Lepidopterran form. StinkFly has the power to perform complex aerial maneuvers impossible to any earth organism or aircraft. StinkFly can also fire a green sticky goo like substance that can ensnare foes and trap them using its extreme stickiness.

*Level 0 is the level of esper used to describe one who has taken the Academy City curriculum but hasn't been able to develop esper abilities. One of the few exceptions to this was Kamijou Touma, who's power is Imagine Breaker. Imagine Breaker allows Touma to dispel and negate any supernatural power by touching it with his right hand.