|| xiii ||

🚫WARNING!🚫
so, this is a little bit triggering (i think)..
please get hold of yourself ..
and i am not promoting drugs ..
this is just to make the story more interesting ..

Andy's POV:

"calm down honey .." Joe said when i threw the glass somewhere across the room ..

"we should stop this baby .." i uttered .. am i getting crazy ?

"yeah .. i think we should .." he answered .. i smile because he agreed ..

"by the way, i like yoyr new look .." i smiled at him ..

"why thank you .." he thanked politely .. and took a sip on his brandy ..

"alcohol doesn't work on me anymore .." i confessed .. when was the last time alcohol made me fall asleep?

"really? when did you became immune with alcohol ?? and were you drinking everyday??"

"since you recovered Joe .. i've been drinking .."

"what the fvck? so its been more than 2 months ?!" he yelled in surprise .. i nodded ..

alcohol lets me sleep at night .. especially when i woke up in the middle of the night soaked in tears ..

"dont worry .. i'll stop now .. and deal with reality .. i promise .." but i wasn't sincere .. i knew i not sincere when i say this ..

° ° °

"hey! you fvcker! you said you'll be here !" i took a deep breath ..

"why? didn't you liked my surprise??" i pouted ..

"ugh! thanks babe .. you really know me better than i know myself .." i smiled .. i knew he misses her .. he utters her name when we sleep .. i just didn't mind telling him .. who knows .. maybe i do too ..

"i told you, you love her .."

"uhh .. yeah .. i admitted it to myself few days ago .."

"and i told you that weeks ago honey .." i heard him sigh ..

"yeah ..seriously, thank you so much .."

"your welcome .." the i hung up .. i checked my phone for the time and its still 8 ing the evening ..

the night's still young .. i took a bottle of whiskey in the bar counter .. and started again ..

see ? i told you i wasn't sincere of what i said .. i just said it so he won't worry ..

i heard a crash when the glass fell on the floor .. i smirked at it .. i went to my room and took something from my night stand .. on the deepest part of my night stand ..

i sat on the floor .. beside my bed .. i emptied the bottle that i took from the night stand ..

"this is the last 2 huh?" i said to myself .. i gulped the tablets in one shot .. it pained my throat but i dont care .. i just want to be extra happy .. just for this night .. again ..

i feel like i was flying .. my body felt like floating ..i smiled to myself ..

yeah .. now i could be Captain America .. no .. he cant fly .. how about Superman??

i was about to close my eyes went a saw a shadow .. Cat Woman's shadow ..

° ° °

Joe's POV:

"ssh !! make that kid stop!" we were surprised when Andy suddenly yelled .. Avril and i looked at him .. he scartched his head harshly ..

Avril hushed Yannie as soon as possible .. she's scared Andy might get mad ..

"hey, are you fine?" i asked him .. he's been grumpy for days now .. at first, it is tolerable .. but yelling at her kid is below the belt .. i think ..

"yes !! will you please stop asking the fvcking hell out of me !!" Avril looked startled .. he yelled again .. and he just cursed ..

"Andy! babe! hush now! you dont need to yell!" i cupped his face and said this ..

"get the fvcking off of me!" then i felt a sharp pain in my jaw .. and fell on the floor .. fvck!

"hey! Andy! calm down!" Pete dropped the ice cream he bought and ran towards him when he was about to give me another punch .. Patrick helped him hold Andy ..

i looked behind me .. Avril was there .. hugging the crying Yannie tighly .. terrified .. i gestured her to get inside her room .. and good thing she did ..

i felt someone held me up .. it was Scarlett and Lulu ..

Pete and Patrick tried their best to calm them .. and i was horrified when he looked at me in the eyes with extreme anger in it .. i felt shivers in my spine ..

"let's get out of here .."

"he's getting crazy, i'm gonna call a doctor right now .." i said shaking .. as i took my phone .. it fell .. because i was shaking .. really bad ..

"let me do it Joe .." Lulu picked it up and dialed 911 ..

^^ so its sept.3 2016, and there was a bombing in our
city last night .. and some of my countrymen
made fun of the incident ..
and so i was so annoyed ..i mean, what
hell fvckers?!
all we need is sympathy amd support .. if you cant
say something good or for the better,
then shut the fvck up !!!
i really dont understand why some people would
really make dummy accounts just to mock, insult
or to bully .. ugh! fvck those psychopaths!!
~~cottoncANDYhurley