Chapter 18

Max pov:
After I finished talking to Sky I wanted to go and apologize to Jess but I don't know how. Well I might as well get back home and ask the guys to help me think of a way to apalogize to Jess. I arrive at my house worried about what to do.

Barney pov:
I was in my room thinking about the video that I took of Max maybe if I delete it Max will forgive me. Just then I heard a sound of the door opening. So I walked out of my room to see Max great just who I was thinking about. Ugh well I might as well get this over with but I can't help feel a little guilty.
That Jess is mad at Max and Max is mad at me well now he's Mad Max.
So I go up to Max to say sorry and pray I won't die.

B: hey Max listen I w-

M: WHAT do you want Barney I already have enough problems as it is

B: look I wanted to apologize for taking that video of you and making you assume I was going to show it to Jess if you want I'll help you

M: really you'll do that even after I attacked you thanks but can you delete that video first

B: haha sure and once again I'm sorry

M: don't worry I'll get payback

B: o- what I thought we were cool

M: oh we are I'm just getting payback now come on help think of ways to make Jess forgive me

B: fine

M: ok now what will Jess like it has to be something original

B: oh I have an idea 😈

M: Barney what are you thinking of

B: oh nothing 😈

M: ok you're starting to scare me

B: ok hey should we tell the guys to come help us

M: NO they can't know that I like Jess

B: ok then

M: ok so Jess likes Olive Garden and purple uh what else

B: she likes breadsticks and video games

M: well this is bad cause it sounds like I'm going to ask her on a date

B: ok

M: maybe I should sing her a song

B: Max that sounds like a great plan

M: yeah and I'm glad I thought of it but there's a problem what song should I sing

B: how about Sorry

M: wow Barney really

B: yeah really

M: ok I'll do it tonight then

Max pov:
Ok I'm going to do it tonight I'm going to sing to Jess I hope it works. I really love Jess I can't lose her even if we can only be friends. I just don't want to lose her. I hope she likes me and why was Barney smirking evilly should I be worried? As I was thinking about it I heard Barney muttering something but I couldn't hear it. Hm I wonder what he was saying to himself. Maybe Jess will forgive me and if she does then maybe I'll have enough courage to tell her I like her.

Barney pov:
When me and Max were finished talking I couldn't stop thinking it that she wants him. But just as I was thinking that I saw Max looking at me. Oh no I think I said that out loud wait there's one way to know. If he heard then he should be blushing ok let's see nope nothing. Phew. Jess would have killed me even though she thinks nobody knows well everybody knows she likes Max except Max.

( time skip to when Max is getting ready to go to Jess' house )

Max pov:
Ok right now I'm getting ready for tonight I can do this for Jess but first I'm going to ask for forgiveness first and if she doesn't forgive me. Then I'll sing to her and maybe just maybe she'll forgive me. Ok it's time to go to Jess' house.

Jess pov:
I was in my living room watching some Gravity Falls it's like my favorite show on Disney XD. What don't look at me like that I can watch what ever. Then as I was in the middle of my argument with myself I heard my door bell. Hm I wonder who it is I guess I'll find out I opened the door and saw Max. Ugh what does he want.

J: what do you want

M: Jess I came here to say I'm sorry for my actions earlier this day

J: Max I don't care you can't just act like that and think I'm ok with it now leave me alone

M: Jess please can I come inside

J: NO

M: Jess I'm sorry

( then I see him pull out a guitar and he starts to sing ) ( song up above sorry I'm just lazy )

J: ....

M: Jess will you forgive me

J: Max I-I don't know

M: please Jess I love you I can't go another day knowing that you are mad at me please Jess can you forgive me

J: Max I-

I was caught off when Max kissed me on the lips then he said

M: Jess I'm sorry I should go

Then before I could say anything he left I was thinking I love Max and I forgive him. I'm going to have to tell him tomorrow ugh life why you do this to me.

Max pov:
After the song I sang to Jess I told her how I feel and then kissed her then I left as quick as possible. I feel so dumb I don't want things to be awkward between us. The worse part is I don't even know if I like her what was I thinking ugh why does life have to be so complicated. I got home and went to bed and I ignored everything and everyone.

Jess pov:
When Max left I was having trouble sleeping but I finally went to sleep. I woke up remembering what happened last night with Max. I might as well get ready and call Max ok here goes nothing.

Max pov:
I woke up this morning remembering what I did ugh why then when I was beating my self up. I got a phone call and it was from Jess I wonder what she wants. I hope she doesn't hate me and I finally answer.

J: hey Max I need you to come over to my house I need to talk to you

M: o-Ok

J: ok talk to you then

Hm I wonder what she wants to say to me I should get ready then I'll head out. Ok so when I finished getting dressed I went to Jess' house. Ok here goes nothing.

Hey guys puppygamer here I think I'm only going to be posting on weekends now cause of school and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day baiii ☺☺