sometimes we love who we cant have...

Your pov:

Mark came and picked me up we went to the mall going from store to store picking up random items and playing with them to make each other laugh. We bought a few things and then we stopped at a frozen yogurt shop.

"Oh mark i have a fun idea!" I say.

"Ok what?"

"Lets have a race whoever fills up their cup the fastest wins."

"Ok, aaand go!"

He took off.

"Hey no fair you had a head start!" I say giggling.
I rush to get all my favorite flavours and toppings right when i was gonna proclaim myself the winner i see mark standing at the counter patiently.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"Howd you beat me?!" I asked in shocked.

"I just wanted strawberry frozen yogurt."

"Not fair!"

The cashier weighed our frozen yogurt and i paid for it.

We went around the mall some more then he took me home.

I got ready for bed and then went to bed.

Dream:
"Hey mark!!" I say to him.

"Hey, (y/n) um ive been thinking about this for a while...will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!!"
The scene changes in a flash of a white light.

I am going down the aisle in a beautiful white dress.  Once i am under the arch i look at mark and smile.

"You look beautiful." He whispered to me.the scene changes and im sitting in a rocking chair on a porch with a baby boy in my arms hey has Mark's big brown eyes. Out of the blue a little girl ran out of the house.

"Mommy hows little brother!"

"Hes doing great sweety hes sleeping can you go get you get daddy for me?" I whisper.

"Yes maam" she ran back into the house. Soon mark came out of the house

"Hey honey." He gave me a sweet kiss.

"Hey babe can you lay down flynn so i can take crystal out for some ice cream?"

"Sure!"

Another flash of light change along with a change of scenery. Mark and i were in bed with our baby boy in his arms.

"I cant believe we made him." Mark says.

"I know." I say smiling.

"I love you,"

"I love you too."

Reality:

I woke up crying wanting that to be real with every thing in me.
I tried watching Jacksepticeye which usually makes me happy but its not working so i record more videos before i knew it. It was a day break.

I got a call:

A: hello is this (y/n) (l/n)?

Y: yes.

A: congratulations youve won a new car come to the mall to claim your prize!

Y: thats great im coming to get it!!

I end the call and take the bus to the mall and got my car.
I drove home did more videos and then went back to bed.
I have to pick clair up tomorrow.