Part 8

"It's okay as you will remember this as it will be torture for him to see that you are scared of him and you don't love him"   Mikael didn't plan on compelling her to forget as he continued on his journey to find his kids and Niklaus but he couldn't wait to see how they would react.

The next day was very awkward as Abby didn't know what to make of what Mikael said about it being torture for klaus knowing she didn't feel the same way as she hadn't met him or so she thought with what she had been told by Mikael. 

"C. . Can we stop? I need food and water"   she spoke gently as Mikael tossed a bag at her filled with water and food.   "No need to stop, we will arrive soon"  well she was hoping to stop as she needed to stretch her legs but didn't want to anger Mikael so she sat there quietly eating some food then sips the water in the bag. 

"Killing him won't achieve anything you know? I'm guessing his mother wasn't faithful? Is it really his fault? Is it really him that you should be angry with?"  With that she got a smack in the face.    "If I hear that from your mouth again I'll kill you and use your head to hurt him! Do I make myself clear!"  Mikael didn't like what she had said so he made it clear he didn't.

Abby held her cheek as she nods slowly trying to  hold back tears but the smack had done something as she remembered how Mikael use to be either his kids, how mean and horrible he was towards them all even more with klaus but she didn't say anything yet the thing she hadn't worked out is how they all become vampires in the first place.

She was sure that Esther had something to do with it but she was to scared to ask questions after the smack she got so she sat back to try and relax for the rest of the journey yet couldn't stop thinking about what else she couldn't remember not that it helped trying to think about it.   She ended up falling asleep in the carriage for most of the journey until she heard a thud against the side of the carriage which made her jump only to see that Mikael wasn't there but the thud was followed by a few painful grunts and growls.

She just stayed still while listening until it went quiet so she closed her eyes and pretends to be asleep so she only heard voices.   "He was right. . It is her"   a male voice spoke.