Part 4

"Oh my goodness that is horrible! I hope you find this vampire one day and make him pay for what he did to you?"   Abby wasn't aware of who it was that turned Nathan as she wouldn't even remember the face that belong to the name.     "I would but no one messes with Klaus Mikaelson and lives to tell the tail about it as his Brother Eiljah would see to that"  Nathan explained while Abby frown at him.

"I've heard those names before. .I can't put my finger on where I've heard them but I am very sure I have"    speaking a name was easy but placing the face that belonged to the name wasn't so easy for a girl who couldn't remember anything from her past.     "The name will be heard everywhere west from here as Klaus is the First ever vampires along with his family of course"

Nathan looked at Abby with a smile before helping her over a log that had fallen Down before letting go of her hand.  "So what's the story with you? How did you end up alone?"   He asked watching her closely as Abby thought about her answer.   "I actually don't know. . All I remember was waking up in a dark cave, I only remembered my name but the rest will come back to me one day, I hope so anyway" 

She walked into the village that was close to where she was heading even if she didn't exactly know where she was going,  she just trusted her her legs and feet to take her there.   "It seems empty?"  She spoke while looking at Nathan who had a worried look on his face.

"It's only empty because everyone is dead. . .i can smell the fresh blood, I really think we should get out of here Abby"   Nathan spoke as Kol walked out of a bar covered in blood licking his lips before hearing his head to the voices he had heard but his jar dropped seeing her...the girl from his childhood, the one who left without a word and the one he still was in love with.   "A. . .Abby?"  Kol spoke quietly as Nathan noticed Kol.  

"Abby. . We have to leave now, that's one of Klaus's siblings! He will kill you on the stop for being related to a werewolf, I'll hold him off"   Nathan spoke pushing Abby towards the woods a little before running at Kol with VS (Vampire Speed)  then slams him into a wall while abby ran through the woods.