Part 6

She didn't know who the scream belonged to but she wasn't hanging around to find out so she ran and jumped over things that were in her way to excape whatever made the scream yet her heart had never pound against her chest so much due to fear and panic since she still had no idea who she was or why she couldn't remember.

She stopped when she saw a village with people walking outside so she knew it wasn't the same village as before and that she hadn't gone in a circle, she walked into the village slowly while people stared at her since she was in a dirty, worn dress yet her looks were still as beautiful as ever.

She looked around as the people in the village were making her uncomfortable with the staring they were doing towards her but she was still a stranger in their village so she knew why but wasn't pleased they were staring at her for so long. "We don't need no beggers here girl!" One of the woman spoke while glaring at Abby.

"J. . .just passing through Miss, I'll be on my way" Abby spoke as she meets through the Village all the way out the other side before finding a small stream so she went over and began drinking the water as she was in need of water but there was just enough of a stream for her to take a bath so that's what she did.

It wasn't a very long bath as she didn't want to get caught in her underwear or naked for that matter of fact so she steps out the water and got dressed before heading down the pathway where she notice a carriage heading out of the village she was just in so she waves it down to ask the driver for a lift.

"Excuse me sir? Do you have room for one more? Just to the next village" she asked with a smile as the guy opened the door for her. "Sure get in miss as the Next Village is a two day journey" the guy was quite old slywt very sweet so Abby got into the carriage.

"Thank you Sir as I've need walking for a day and half, I'm heading north as I think there is something waiting for me there" she explained willing as the carriage began to move while the old man looked back at her. "The north you say? Do you know what is waiting for you?" He asked while Abby shakes her head. "No sir it's just a feeling I have that something or someone is waiting for me"