Tetsu x Misono

So sorry this took so long! I've been getting tons of weekend homework because 8th grade teachers suck but I finally had some free time! I'm gonna try to get as much typing done as possible!

Requested by @nuhabelhaj1

~★~

Misono sighed as he rolled onto his back, staring up at the ceiling of his room in Sendagaya inn. (I don't care if that's not what it's called I'm too lazy to get book 3 out rn) He usually passed out around 9 or 10, but he couldn't sleep tonight. After a while of just laying there, unable to fall asleep, he sat up and swung his legs over the sides of the bed and stood up.

He quietly opened the sliding door and slipped out of the room. The small teen quietly made his way down the hallway, to the door that led out to the porch that overlooked the hot springs. Once he got there, he sat down on the edge of the porch, drawing his knees up to his chin and settled there. A soft sigh slipped from Misono's lips as he looked up at the stars, watching them move ever-so-slowly across the sky. The usually so short tempered teen found himself lost in his thoughts. He somehow went from ways to defeat Tsubaki without Lily to thoughts of a certain blonde 14 year old. Thoughts like how nice it would be to have Tetsu's strong arms around him, and how nice it would be to curl up next to him on cold nights. Misono realized what he was thinking after a moment, and smacked himself, his face dark red with a blush. He sighed and rested his head on his knees and stared up at the sky. He got lost in his thoughts and nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard a voice behind him saying, "Chibi? What are you doing out here?"

"S-Sendagaya, don't sneak up on me like that, idiot!" Misono cried out, leaping up. He nearly slipped in the process but Tetsu caught him by his elbow, steadying him. Misono blushed and jerked his arm away, mumbling, "I just couldn't sleep and came out for some fresh air, that's all."

"Ah. Well aren't you cold?" Tetsu asked, noting how chilly the night was.

"N-no!" Misono said, only then really noticing how chilly it really was. A tiny shiver, which he tried his best to conceal, wracked through his small body.

Tetsu gave him a look and smiled a tiny bit. "You'll catch a cold if you stay out here dressed in that, you know," He motioned to Misono's thin nightclothes.

"I-I'm fine!" Misono protested, giving Tetsu an annoyed look. A small breeze swept through the area and Misono slightly shivered, and Tetsu said, "Fine, huh?"

"S-shut up..."

"You should get inside, come on," Tetsu opened the sliding door and Misono followed, having to walk a bit faster to keep up with Testu's longer legs. Tetsu led the smaller teen to his room, and reached out to open the door at the same time as Misono, and thier hands brushed together. Both boys blushed and Misono jerked his hand back and held it against his chest, allowing Tetsu to open the door.

The smaller teen stepped inside, and Tetsu asked, "Do you need anything else before you go to bed?"

"A-actually..." Misono mumbled, "Y-yeah... Lean down here.." ((JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS IS SO OOC))

Tetsu leaned down, fully aware of his face burning from being so close to his crush.

Misono took a deep breath, unable to believe what he was about to make himself do, and awkwardly pressed his lips against Tetsu's before pulling away. E mumbled a quick, "Goodnight," and all but slammed the door.

Tetsu just stood there, stunned, unconsciously brushing his fingers over his tingling lips.

~★~

Okay so I was really pissed off at my parents (I mean I always am but it was way more than usual today) so I didn't really proofread this but maybe I'll stop being lazy and edit it sometime

Also I don't ship these two as much as I ship everything else but I guess it's cute-ish so sorry that its OOC