Licht X Mahiru

Requested by DaniaNazrin

Hope this is okay! Even though they're probably really OOC and this is probably really cliche like all of my stories XD

3 FUCKING CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY THIS IS A FREAKING NEW RECORD

~★~

Licht stood up and bowed, his violet eyes sweeping over the crowd, searching for a certain brunette teen. The Eve of the Servamp of Sloth, Mahiru.

The pianist honestly hadn't figured out why he was so oddly attached to Mahiru, but whatever drew him to the high schooler was quite strong. ((Dear lord help me this is so cliche I'm so bad at not making things cliche)) This was his last concert in Japan, so he hoped Mahiru had come to see it.

He perked up a bit when his eyes met with the ones he was looking for, a rare, small smile gracing his lips Mahiru grinned at him. The high-schooler clapped along with everyone else, and Licht felt a slightly bittersweet feeling in his chest. He was happy that Mahiru had come to his last concert in Japan, but he was almost sure that when he went back to Germany that he would probably never see Mahiru in the crowd again. He sighed and walked off of the stage. When he got to the backstage, he let out a long sigh, and ran a hand through his dark hair. He stood there for a while before Krantz walked in with Lawless behind him, a large smile on his face. ((Okay lawless and Krantz are probably gonna be really OOC but I just wanted to get them out of the way so I could write the Licht X Mahiru)) "Good job you did up there, Licht. Are you ready to get back to the hotel to get some rest so we can leave for Austria first thing in the morning?"

"Yeah, but I have to talk to someone first." He shot a glare at Lawless. "Don't follow me, shit rat."

Said vampire pouted and folded his arms childishly, staring after Licht as he left the room.

((OKAY NOW TO THE GOOD SHIT))

Licht hurried through the concert hall, that was bustling with large groups of people that had been there to listen to his music. Though he was only interested in finding a certain brunette. A couple of girls squealed when he walked past, but he ignored them, being used to excessive attention, and continued to look until his eyes landed on his target. Mahiru was talking Tetsu and Misono, with each of their vampires behind them.

Licht walked up behind Mahiru, lightly tapping on his shoulder. "Oi, Shirota, I need to talk to you, alone."

Mahiru turned around, a slight bit of red tinting his checks when he saw who it was. "O-okay.." He stammered, wondering what the pianist wanted.

Licht took hold of Mahiru's wrist, leading him to one of the few conference rooms in the performance hall. (Idk I just need somewhere for them to be alone so they can be alone)

The raven haired teen closed the door behind himself and Mahiru, leaning against it to make sure it stayed shut while he talked to Mahiru.

"So, uh..." Mahiru began, "what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Look, I... I really don't know why, but.." Licht started, but then closed his mouth and reached out and took hold of Mahiru's wrist. He pulled the younger teen towards him, his violet eyes meeting Mahiru's brown ones.

"W-wha-" Mahiru started to ask Licht what he was doing, when the other teen cut him of by pressing their lips together. Mahiru's eyes widened, and his face turned a bright red.

When Licht pulled away, he smirked at Mahiru's state and said, "Mahiru, I know I probably should have told you this sooner, but I'm an angel, so I'm allowed to do whatever I want. I like you, a lot. Don't you dare ask me why, because I don't even know why myself."

Mahiru, who had been about to ask why, closed his mouth and stared at the pianist, who stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Mahiru's waist, and when the teen didn't protest, kissed him again. This time, Mahiru relaxed into the kiss, and as soon as he did, Licht lightly nipped on his bottom lip, causing Mahiru to gasp a bit, and Licht took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into the brunette's mouth.

Mahiru wrapped his arms around Licht's neck and kissed back, his tongue running against Licht's. They eventually were forced to pull away for air, and Mahiru mumbled, "But aren't you going back home tomorrow...?"

"That doesn't matter, I just wanted you to know. Maybe we'll see each other again someday, I am an angel after all~" Licht leaned in and stole another kiss before leaving the room to hurry back to Krantz.

~★~

DEAR LORD GOD THESE ARE SO OOC BUT I WANTED TO GET THESE DONE BEFORE I FORGOT THEM

okay well I'll see you guys in the next oneshot!!