Bargains

Third Person POV

Mistress Yorunoaijin walked through the woods watching for Kinnokami or as she called her, "her precious flower."

"I can't believe she has the gall to defy me! That girl is smarter than I thought."

She mumbled to herself.

Her long straight and sleek black hair blue in the wind as her brown eyes were filled with anger and distress. Then she noticed a girl with short wavy brown hair, tan
skin, and bright blue eyes.

"I'm going to kill Kurokishi when I find him!!!"

Shouted the girl punching a tree.

Mistress Yorunoraijin snickered to herself.

"Hey you there. I think you might want to strike bargain with me. I know where the crown is."

Said the mistress.

"How do you-"

"I know a lot more than you think. Your looking for friend Kurokishi am I right?"

Said the mistress holding holding up Kurokishi's wanted poster.

"He is my enemy if anything at all. Than my bother was killed by Peince Zen! I am only here to bring Kurokishi back to my boss and to kill Prince Zen!"

"Whatever you'd think of him, this girl with the long golden hair has the crown and I can get it back for you but I have something worth more than a million crowns and that's not even the best part."

Said the mistress snickering.

"Your crew might be interested but whatever I'll be off sianora!"

Said the mistress walking off.

"What's the best part?"

Asked the girl.

"It comes with revenge on Prince Zen and on Kurokishi."

Then a sinister smile spread across her face.

"Deal the name's Yami member of the Black Ravens."

She said with a sinister smile on her face.

"Excellent.

Said the mistress.

Her plan was now falling into place. All she needed to was execute it.