The Black Ravens

Kurokishi's POV

I felt dizzy but I was laying on the floor in the center of the room. I saw that the entire room was covered with hair.

"Is this hair?"

I asked.

"Damn I must be dreaming."

I said to myself.

"This is no dream! You'd be trespassing!"

I heard a girl say.

"Who the hell are you and where is my satchel!!! I have to return what was stolen!!!"

"You can not have your satchel back until you agree to accompany me to see the floating lights!"

The girl refused to show herself and remained in the shadows.

"Come out!"

"Not until you agree to take me to see the lights! Then and only then will you get your satchel back!"

She shouted.

"You mean by floating lights you mean in kingdom of Clarines right?!"

"Yes! That is where you must take me!"

"I'll only return to the kingdom to return the crown I stole and that is all!"

"You can have your crown back once you fill your end of the bargain! Do we have a deal?!"

She said holding my bag over the window.

"Okay deal!"

I shouted.

She stepped out of the shadows and the behind the curtains revealed a beautiful young maiden with golden blonde hair and purplish violet eyes and fair skin.

"Woah...."

I said to myself.

"What is your name?"

She asked.

"I am Kurokishi and you are?"

"Kinnokami now let's get going!"

"Why the rush?"

"We have to leave now! The lanterns are faraway and we need to get there before they light the night sky on my birthday tomorrow! We have to go!!!"

"Okay okay!!! How do we get down?!"

"Come on I'll show you!"

She said pulling me in closer.

Then she let down her hair which reached to the bottom of the tower.

"You go first."

She said.

"So you actually want me to slide down your hair?!"

I asked in shock.

"Just do it!"

She said.

"Okay okay I'll go!"

I shouted.

I quickly slid down her hair and soon after I reached the ground she followed close behind me.

"Oh my gosh I've never been outside the tower before this is so amazing!!!!"

Said Kinnokami looking up at the sky.

She was actually really pretty when the sun hit her face. I actually might like spending time with her...

Zen's POV

I woke up in a bed and Shirayuki was caring for my wounds.

"Shirayuki!!!"

I shouted I tried to get up but felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Wait I remember that Yami stabbed me in the stomach because I killed her brother during a struggle.

"Zen!!! I'm so happy that you're okay!!!"

She shouted throwing her arms around me.

I hugged her back and kissed her on the cheek. She began to run her fingers through my hair.

"So you were attacked by a girl that worked for Umihebi?!"

She asked.

"Yes. I didn't want you getting involved because who know what Umihebi will do to you when she gets her hands on you!"

I said.

"Zen I'm safe as long as I have a little bit of you with me."

She said while looking at her engagement ring.

"Yeah me too."

I said looking at my ring.

She smiled at me then I heard a soft knock at the door.

"Master may I come in?"

Asked Obi.

"Come on in Obi."

Obi quickly ran over to me and kneeled at my bedside. Kiki and Matsuhide followed behind Obi.

"Mater I have failed you."

"Obi how many times have I asked you to stop talking to me like that you're freaking me out."

I said.

Obi smirked a little bit and Shirayuki smiled at Obi.

"So I heard you talking to that Yami girl did you actually think she was pretty?"

I asked while teasing Obi which I often do.

Obi smirked but looked up at.

"If you mean do I like her than absolutely not. She's like a human snake she makes Umihebi look innocent at least she never su ended in actually almost killing anyone."

"I find that kind of strange...."

I said.

"You'd think Umihebi would be in on all of this but she's letting this girl do the dirty work. Isn't that kind of odd..."

I said.

"Well I guess but they said Umihebi escaped from prison?"

"Maybe if she were to try to start the claw of the sea back up maybe that would draw too much attention."

"So you think she just escaped just because of the harsh conditions and not for revenge?!"

Asked Obi in shock

"Pretty strange but I think that's what happened."

"So you think that Yami is the claw's new leader?! It makes since."

Said Obi.

"I don't know... I don't think she's the leader in fact I don't think that this is the claw of the sea at all."

"Master I'm confused."

"Lord Brother Received a letter from Prince Raji saying that there was a new and more threatening crew called the The Black Raven. They are notorious for stealing high quality goods and they are much more known for their Human Trafficking than anything else. Prince Raji said that this involves Clarince because he saw one of their ships sailing through Clarince territory."

I said.

"But Master Why did she mention Shirayuki and how the boss wanted to kill Shirayuki for revenge?"

"I think that was to throw us off of our guard. Maybe their after someone else."

I said.

"But who..."

Said Obi.

"I'm not quite sure...."

I said.

I wonder what the Black Ravens are even after...